X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... And Videos!!

Comment

Exactly!!!

People just hype how great this game is... We need VIDEOS AND SCREENIES GOD DAMN IT!!!

:salute:

Comment

Originally posted by StoneCold313 View Post
        Exactly!!!

People just hype how great this game is... We need VIDEOS AND SCREENIES GOD DAMN IT!!!
        Here's one (PC vid, from an IW dev team member playing S&D): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4A0VeabqWU

Comment

Hooah! Finally...

Thanks man.

:salute:

If im lucky i might get this game already tomorrow.

I called to one of the local gamestores, and they said that they might get it tomorrow or Friday. It's the only gamestore in my city what get's it before exeryone else(they get them from UK)...

So im gonna keep my fingers and toes crossed so i can join you guys tomorrow...

Comment

Originally posted by Centerball View Post
            Just because the game is due out on a particular day doesn't mean every store is going to have it on that day. It is pretty common to see stores like walmart and target a day behind the actual release day so don't count on getting anything off...
            I think I didn't explain myself very good... the guy on the phone said they had the game but wouldn't sell it till today. The website for walmart said the 7th along with a few others yet some were selling it yesterday. Someone really screwed up on this launch.

Comment

i bought it yesterday...and honestly i think im gonna put this up onto ebay already. the graphics are amazing, but to me, the multiplayer gameplay sucks. i just dont think ill play a game that can match Battlefield's online awesomeness. but we'll see when Crysis comes out...

Comment

Why do poeople compare this game to BF2. My friend did that when he played the Mp portion of the game for a whole 30 minutes and then said it sucked b/c it wasnt anything like BF2.

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa
                  Why do poeople compare this game to BF2. My friend did that when he played the Mp portion of the game for a whole 30 minutes and then said it sucked b/c it wasnt anything like BF2.
                  I was thinking about that too...

You have to remember that BF2 is BF2...

And Call of Duty is Call of Duty...

They are not even close to eachother...

Comment

Ok.. Chill.. Screenies.. Got it.. Ill make a video 2nite

Some Pwnage scores..

Regular Screens

**NOT Full Res, due to Flickr size limits.**
                    **THIS IS MAXED OUT GFX**

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey View Post
                      Here's one (PC vid, from an IW dev team member playing S&D): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4A0VeabqWU

Looks fast run & gun with no teamwork. I hope that's a bad video.

Comment

What are the dog tag looking things to the left of those to players names on the scoreboards.

Comment

Was thinking the same!!

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa View Post
                            What are the dog tag looking things to the left of those to players names on the scoreboards.
                            Dogtags means youre :dead:

Want to see me die? Here you go;

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=8

I had the FPS on fraps set a little too low, so you may see some stutter.

Crunch
                            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

COD4 is far superior than BF2 come to think of it any COD game is better than the BF series. enough said!

Comment

agreed!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X