No announcement yet.

Who Has It?! Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got mine today. As odd as it is, I wanted to play online so much. Sabotage is my new favorite game type.

This game, so good!

Comment

What really is sabotage? I was playing it early, and had no understanding at all.. Then I left to go play SAD and HQ.

Comment

I got mine today :yay:

But my new Comp comes tomorrow at inner time =( so i cant play it till then. i'm gutted. :cry: :cry:

Comment

I final got me a copy at my local Wal-mart. I am having to play it on all low settings on my laptop till my new computer is ready but the game still looks amazing.

If you want alot of points play Headquaters.

Comment

i have it 8/11/07 in the uk ive posted some screen shots in another topic called its amazing by someone else.

http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/ma...d.php?t=134956

Comment

i HAVE IT BUT SAD TO SAY THERES BLOODY CHEATERS IN IT ALREADY

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperUK View Post
                Care to elaborate?

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperUK View Post
                  cheaters...erm....how

Comment

cheaters using a well known undetected hack and boasting about it, aswell as advertising the url for it, put that together with 70+ kills to 3 deaths, coming top everytime in the 8 games i played in...I mean they might not be...lol

Comment

Hell he could be talking about himself for all we know. Its like crying wolf if he doesnt bring forth any proof. No offense or anything.

Comment

lol yeh i'm talking about myself, I cheat all the time in everygame i play even tiddlywinks....dude you have no idea how much cheaters piss me off, if anyone can shed some light on posting proof of those using the well know cheat system then enlighten me and i'll do so...

Comment

LOL i said no offense. Did you watch them on kill cam after they killed you or go back into the round as spectator and watch them to see if anything looked suspicious?

Comment

oops forgot that bit, aye the guy that kept winning, that shot me the kill cam shown him zoomed in, aiming at this building and shooting the walls and getting kills, now I know you can shoot through walls and maybe i'm blind as they come but i couldn't see **** where he was looking yet he kept on killing, this was just one offence...when i get back on it i'll try to track him down again so i can make a note of his name, but i'll be on the look out more...he was also bragging as stated above about how the hacks were undectable by PB...now as i said i maybe wrong....he may not be cheating

Comment

Im getting it today! hopefully

Comment

Hell he probably was and I've seen some suspicious people myself but eventually he will get caught hopefully and I guess the only thing you can do is try a different server and try not to let it get to you and mess up your fun. It people like that that try to get to you and are seeking attention. Most of the time if you ignore them or tell them that you have proof of them cheating they will leave or just get on their side and bug and annoy the mess out of them as much as you can and they will eventually leave.

Comment

Working...
                                X