K1ll@x clan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K1ll@x clan

Sadly i have to take a very very difficult decision but I am banning K1ll@x clan off all the Timeless servers.

Language issues? maybe whatever. If a clan chooses to ignore rules or to visit a website to see whats what and for ever disobeys the wishes of the admins to keep the game fun for everyone then K1ll@x is it. They will be judged by the actions of their clan teammates.

I have been more than beneficial. But enough is enough.

K1LL@X will be banned on sight. I have more than enough screenshot evidence to prove they continue to ignore our server rules, all of which are endorsed by EA.

Thus be it.

Flame away

lol they have hackers and padders, too.

Comment

We care.

[/flame]

Comment

You telling me they go to other servers and break the rules?
        Tell you something, I have been banned from their server because of reviving.
        Sorry, D3lit3, but I am kinda pissed because of that.

Comment

You do what you have to do Catziggy. If we don't follow the rules I understand. No need to really make a thread TBH.

Stamina, I asked about it and some people (including you) got banned not by the admin but by the K1ll@ server as it was kinda glitching on 1 particular day. So don't think an admin banned you, it was a server glitch. If you want to become unbanned post on our website @ www.xk1llax.com.

Btw Rbevan, you gotta get your facts straight before you accuse a clan of hacking/cheating.

PBBans, Hub, PBBans Hub, Live bans, stream, streaming, pbucon, MBI, Master Ban Index, MCI, Master Config Index, MSI, Master Stream Index, MPI, Master Player Index, PunkBuster, Punk Buster, Even Balance, EvenBalance, anti cheat, anticheat, anti-cheat, GUID, GUIDs cod, cod4, sof2, rtcw, q3, aa3, aapg, bf2, bf3, bf4, bf2142, ro2, Enemy Territory, America's Army, Return, Castle, Wolfenstein, Call of Duty 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2142, Battlefield Vietnam, Red Orchestra 2, Rising Storm

Find 1 xK1ll@x member and I'll give you a cookie. Oh wait, there aren't any PBusted xK1ll@x's,

Have a nice day .

Comment

Originally posted by Catziggy View Post
            Sadly i have to take a very very difficult decision but I am banning K1ll@x clan off all the Timeless servers.

Language issues? maybe whatever. If a clan chooses to ignore rules or to visit a website to see whats what and for ever disobeys the wishes of the admins to keep the game fun for everyone then K1ll@x is it. They will be judged by the actions of their clan teammates.

I have been more than beneficial. But enough is enough.

K1LL@X will be banned on sight. I have more than enough screenshot evidence to prove they continue to ignore our server rules, all of which are endorsed by EA.

Thus be it.

Flame away
            Catz I know you are admin on that server and I dont want to undermine your actions in your admin duties... but to ban innocent people for the actions of others seems harsh... if someone breaks the rules ban them.. not others.. let me put it another way... you know i come on your server quite alot and if another CsA member started breaking the rules would you ban me as well... and if you go down that road.. the K1LL@X clan will ask, your banning such n such from such n such clan why arent you banning them all? As an admin you cant treat one clan any different to another.. but you can ban individual players for breaking rules...

Comment

Oh my god....

Not another whiny beyotch...:shakehead: I can see why i left BF2142

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Wolf View Post
                Oh my god....

if you left BF2142 why are you here?? and why write pathetic posts?

Comment

Originally posted by D3lit3 View Post
                  You do what you have to do Catziggy. If we don't follow the rules I understand. No need to really make a thread TBH.

Stamina, I asked about it and some people (including you) got banned not by the admin but by the K1ll@ server as it was kinda glitching on 1 particular day. So don't think an admin banned you, it was a server glitch. If you want to become unbanned post on our website @ www.xk1llax.com.

Btw Rbevan, you gotta get your facts straight before you accuse a clan of hacking/cheating.

PBBans, Hub, PBBans Hub, Live bans, stream, streaming, pbucon, MBI, Master Ban Index, MCI, Master Config Index, MSI, Master Stream Index, MPI, Master Player Index, PunkBuster, Punk Buster, Even Balance, EvenBalance, anti cheat, anticheat, anti-cheat, GUID, GUIDs cod, cod4, sof2, rtcw, q3, aa3, aapg, bf2, bf3, bf4, bf2142, ro2, Enemy Territory, America's Army, Return, Castle, Wolfenstein, Call of Duty 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2142, Battlefield Vietnam, Red Orchestra 2, Rising Storm

Find 1 xK1ll@x member and I'll give you a cookie. Oh wait, there aren't any PBusted xK1ll@x's,

Have a nice day .

I already have so give me my cookie NOWWWWWWWW

Comment

Originally posted by Fish
                    if you left BF2142 why are you here?? and why write pathetic posts?
                    Took the words right out of my mouth!

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Wolf View Post
                      Oh my god....

And actually there's more whining here on the forums than in the game. So what you could do is still play but just leave the forums alone..

Comment

Originally posted by Fish View Post
                        Catz I know you are admin on that server and I dont want to undermine your actions in your admin duties... but to ban innocent people for the actions of others seems harsh... if someone breaks the rules ban them.. not others.. let me put it another way... you know i come on your server quite alot and if another CsA member started breaking the rules would you ban me as well... and if you go down that road.. the K1LL@X clan will ask, your banning such n such from such n such clan why arent you banning them all? As an admin you cant treat one clan any different to another.. but you can ban individual players for breaking rules...
                        Unfortunately, a clan is judged based upon the actions of all it's members. When you have just one that is doing something, you can address it with the admins for the clan on their website or through e-mail. I have done this with some clans and even had some e-mail me about behavior of a certain member that was promptly kicked from our clan. What Catz is saying, and I agree with so flame me too if you want, when you have multiple members of a specific clan repeatedly ignoring your server rules, it becomes apparent that most, not all, of them don't care. Rather than spend all your time trying to sort through the good and the bad, you just get rid of them all. Why would you upset all the regulars on your server because a certain clan keeps showing up ruining the gameplay. Better to ban the 5-10 players from a clan and keep all your 100's of other regulars happy.

Comment

Thanks Skates. I am not the only admin to ban entire clans. In fact many daemon GUI interfaces offer you the oppurtunity to ban entire clan prefixes as badnames.

I was not going to go into too many details but the other main reason I am banning them is because I ban them in the morning for baserape and they are back in the afternoon with a new GUID. This has happened 4 times in the last four weeks.

Sorry but to me thats totally unacceptable

Comment

I understand and respect what your saying, my view as an admin.. if someone does continually breakes the rules.. kick/ban them at the time of offence.. its no more hard work than any normal admin duties... but I WILL NOT ban anyone that hasnt been on our server and that is what your doing.

Comment

We've banned clans from our servers because of the actions of their members, too. Admins also like to play (and most pay for the servers), so to spend a majority of your time policing problem players is just not desired.

Once you see a pattern, conduct due diligence and the problem remains: out comes the ban stick.

I have nothing against K1||@x myself and I try not to listen to hearsay, but I do support an admin attempting to create a good play environment on his server(s).

Comment

Working...
                              X