How well will this card work for BF2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How well will this card work for BF2

I am going to be purchasing this video card in a few days, and I want to know if it can handle BF2. Here are my PC specs, and the video card. Let me know, thanks!

My PC
    Video Card

Re: How well will this card work for BF2

You'ld be lucky to be able to play it on easy, That card is not supported by bf2. I recommend getting a nVidia geforce 7600 gt+ dont get a radeon because ive heard they do not last very long.

EDIT: I Suggest Selling That PC And Getting A New One. If You Need Anymore Help Add My X-Fire r4g3dsk1llz

Comment

I don't have the money for a new PC. My PC would sell for $100-150 because its so out of date in the PC world.

I want another persons view of the card, I've read review and people state it can run BF2 fine on a low or medium setting.

EDIT: I've read some reviews for it and appearently it's not the best PCI video card out there. My budget is $100, so if anyone can tell me a nice video card that will run BF2 fine for a PCI slot and that will work with my PC, let me know, thanks.

My PC sucks, buying THIS card wont even make a difference.

Comment

It will tun on all low 800x600, maybe 1 or 2 on medium. A X1550 PCI will be the equivalent of a very low end PCI-E card. The PCI interface does not allow enough information through every sec to take advantage of the X1550 GPU. A new mobo, video card, RAM, PSU is neccesary.

Edit: r4g3dsk1llz, please do not post unless you know what you are talking about.

Originally posted by R4G3DSK1LLZ
        dont get a radeon because ive heard they do not last very long.
        Thats exactly what an Nvidia fan boy says.

Comment

ur pc isnt that bad. could use some more stuff

if ur not going to sell it, u should buy at least another 512mb of ram
          im not sure how ur vid card card will handle bf2 since its only pci but yeah i think ur looking at all low.

Comment

Working...
          X