CoD4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty View Post
    And its a pretty ignorant thing to say that you need 3G to make a Crysis friendly pc, i run a p4(3ghz) 1gb RAM 300GBHD Nvid 6800 - 2 year old pc runs find on low/a few meds looks better than bf2 on low
    You can't be serious right?

So... you are telling me that Crysis on low/med is better than BF2 on low..

NO ****?

And seriously, was it not the Sir. Community that bloated QW? And lets see.. is not QW a failure? Or not live up to your expectations?

Please, I feel its better off you keep your far fetched and biased opinions to yourself, and learn to type carefully.

Comment

QW is not a failure, just too difficult/fast for some. Only fans, clanners n such play it. I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by vika09 View Post
        You can't be serious right?

So... you are telling me that Crysis on low/med is better than BF2 on low..

NO ****?

And seriously, was it not the Sir. Community that bloated QW? And lets see.. is not QW a failure? Or not live up to your expectations?

Please, I feel its better off you keep your far fetched and biased opinions to yourself, and learn to type carefully.
        You have misread, well rather i did phrase that badly, i mean crysis on low looks better than bf2 in any setting pretty much.

Where did i say QW was a failure? QW did not suit our needs and with Crysis and UT3 around the corner it was an easy decision.

Comment

Working...
        X