Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A guy yelled becuase I didn't let him kill me....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A guy yelled becuase I didn't let him kill me....

You see, I was on Wake, and I have an AA tactic, one I actually posted in the tips and tricks section which rather upset a J-10 pilot today.

He was whining becuase, esentially, I didn't stay in the gun, like a retard, and let him kill me.

Now before anyone crys that Im denying him a fair kill let me explain.

I always use the mid. tower AA gun, its more protected, but basically I sit to the side of the turrent, near the missle pod, untill I see a J-10 coming towards the ship, first i wait to make sure he won't try to bullet snipe out the turrent, as they often do.

Once I comfirm he's on another target I jump in and lay into him as he makes his sweep past the ship. It's not a perfect system and it certainly doesn't kill him all the time, but it does what it's supposed to do. Keep them away from the carrier.

With that said u can see the folly in him ranting that esentially I wouldn't jump in the AA gun and wait for him to come snipe me. I waited till I saw what he was targeting, if he targeted my AA turrent, I crouched next to the railing, and all he did was blow up the gun.

He actually swore at me over this, becuase his jet whoring wasn't getting him Every easy kill he demanded.

Some people... lol I'm rather surprised I don't see guys using such a effective tactic more often. I'm the only one I've ever seen using it, and it works, let me tell u, if nothing else it denys them the satisfaction of an easy kill, and if ur an engineer, once they've blown the turrent, u can repair it quickly and lay into their backside ^_^.

Sorry, but I had to rant, it was just too retarded how not just 1 but 3 different J-10 pilots started whining becuase I was actually using my brain while manning a AA gun.

Do with this what u will.

Re: A guy yelled becuase I didn't let him kill me....

Lol some people eh...

Good job o your part man.

Comment

nothing wrong with getting out of the gun iusally wait untill i hear their MGs hitting the ground next to me then i run like hell before they can drop the bombs.

Comment

There are no MiG's on Wake Island 2007.

Comment

crafty players like you would receive a bomb on their head or a MG strafing from me.
          maybe you cant see it from the pilots point of view? some little turd hops into a (no skill) weapon and then runs away if he fails to get a quick kill

Comment

Zip, a little harsh there dont you think? Hes basially at a severe disadvantage, so more power to him if he uses wits.

Comment

Originally posted by zipp0r View Post
              some little turd hops into a (no skill) weapon and then runs away if he fails to get a quick kill
              Yep, describes practically every "Mig", or in other words, J10 pilot in this game.

Consider yourself out-witted.

Comment

crafty players like you would receive a bomb on their head or a MG strafing from me.
                maybe you cant see it from the pilots point of view? some little turd hops into a (no skill) weapon and then runs away if he fails to get a quick kill
                I don't believe u were listening to me zippo.

I explicitly explained that I don't, in fact, jump out of the turrent when i realise Im about to get blown up.You see, I don't get in the turrent till I know for sure the J-10 isn't going to strafe my position.
                Anyway, as camperstrike so aptly stated, many of the Jet whores who were whining about my tactic, were in fact noobs. lol. Im curious if u might have been one of those 3 pilots in fact...

Thanks for the jet name corretion by the way.

Also as it so happens one of those pilots did in fact dive bomb me once, out of frustration....now I really wonder if u were one of them... lol

And actually, dive bombing still works in the AA gunners favor if u can believe it...
                See by forcing the J-10s to dive bomb the carrier guns, it draws fire away from your tanks and men, and they have to go all the way back to base to resupply... So when they dive bomb the AA gun, they inadvertently hurt their team. Becuase they aren't bombing the guys on the ground and all they get is one tiny little kill, it's a pretty effective system when u think about it.

Comment

maybe you cant see it from the pilots point of view? some little turd hops into a (never works right) weapon and then runs away if he fails to get a quick kill
                  Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by stronin
                    I don't believe u were listening to me zippo.

I explicitly explained that I don't, in fact, jump out of the turrent when i realise Im about to get blown up.You see, I don't get in the turrent till I know for sure the J-10 isn't going to strafe my position.
                    Anyway, as camperstrike so aptly stated, many of the Jet whores who were whining about my tactic, were in fact noobs. lol. Im curious if u might have been one of those 3 pilots in fact...

Thanks for the jet name corretion by the way lol.

i just said what the pilot was thinking, that your trying to escape him, by hopping in and out of a no skill weapon. do you expect him to be happy about it? well you did manage to kill a few times and he was clearly a nub to not find you.

we all know i wasnt one of those pilots, i would have found and then killed you.. many times :laugh:

Comment

Hey, next time your on the Team America Wake 24/7 server, I welcome you to try,sure u ight get a couple kills, but I assure u, I'll simply develop counter-tactic

Comment

Originally posted by stronin
                        And actually, dive bombing still works in the AA gunners favor if u can believe it...
                        See by forcing the J-10s to dive bomb the carrier guns, it draws fire away from your tanks and men, and they have to go all the way back to base to resupply... So when they dive bomb the AA gun, they inadvertently hurt their team. Becuase they aren't bombing the guys on the ground and all they get is one tiny little kill, it's a pretty effective system when u think about it.
                        for some people maybe. but for me and maybe others, there is a cycle of how to fly and attack the enemy in a certain order.
                        you really need to get hits on the planes to waste their time, which is then spent repairing.

Originally posted by ECGNBulletToothT View Post
                        Fixed
                        lol

Comment

Mobile Anti-Aircraft is a no-skill weapon, granted.

However, the Stationary Anti-Aircraft encampments are just a free kill to a strafing Machine Gun. If you get killed by a Stationary Anti-Aircraft, you deserve to die.

Comment

Gtfo nub.

Comment

Originally posted by Elder View Post
                              Gtfo nub.
                              that would offend me... if i was one ahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X