CoD4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by so1id sn@ke View Post
    It's a grenade, pull the pin & toss, don't hold it in your hand!
    Although, it would be fairly rofling to be able to hold it for 3 seconds, but after that, you get blown the **** up!

Comment

I think by holding the grenade button, you can still "cook" grenades.

Same with flash/smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by adamism View Post
        Wow, you call yourself a gamer and you can't tell by looking at the screenshots that COD 4 blows COD 2 away? Have you even played either of the games? Seriously, some of you are blatantly retarded.

And for those of you whining about the demo, what do you expect? It's a D_E_M_O. Oh well, I couldn't care less if you decide not to get it, one less whiner to deal with.

Screw Crysis. Not everyone has 3G's to blow on their computer.
        I have played CoD UO, CoD2, CoD finest hour, CoD3 and the CoD4 demo

If it were in Alpha or beta stages i could agree but the demo is not a WIP my friend do you even know what a demo is?

And its a pretty ignorant thing to say that you need 3G to make a Crysis friendly pc, i run a p4(3ghz) 1gb RAM 300GBHD Nvid 6800 - 2 year old pc runs find on low/a few meds looks better than bf2 on low

Comment

COD4 si wizard IMO

Comment

We'll see once its released.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty View Post
              What is the obsession with this game around here? imo it looks crap and if the demo is anything to go by it is crap! why would you pay full attention with a game like crysis/UT3 around the corner? cod4 just felt exactly like CoD2 and with some of next-gen games coming soon i really doubt it will last long at all.

Just for the threads sake, i am not against the game as it were just amazed why everyone loves it so much.
              maybe because some of us cant afford nice computers that will run crysis??? :shock: :dead: :shakehead

Comment

My pc is not exactly nice, its 2+ years old.

Comment

Moved to general gaming.

Comment

CoD 4`s MP will pwn like all CoD MPs have pwned, what`s here to argue.

Comment

CoD Mp, i agree was fun but somewhat repetitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty
                        CoD Mp, i agree was fun but somewhat repetitive.
                        Well, aren't most, if not all, games are repetitive...

Comment

Originally posted by L3adCannon View Post
                          CoD 4`s MP will pwn like all CoD MPs have pwned, what`s here to argue.

agreed...:yay:

Comment

Originally posted by youm0nt View Post
                            Well, aren't most, if not all, games are repetitive...
                            I agree to an extent, i have had bf2 for 2 years now and i am still playing most days of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty View Post
                              the demo is not a WIP my friend do you even know what a demo is?

*flashbacks of BF2 demo compared to final gameplay*

crap changes, hopefully though it'll be supported decently

i think the main reason for the hype of COD4 is the modern setting that it has, not like UT4 or any of the other recnt FPS's on the market

Comment

Meh, Tasty, I'm getting CoD4 for the MP. Crysis MP isn't horrible but nothing special. I'm mainly getting Crysis for modding/mapping and SP.

Comment

Working...
                                X