Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CoD4

Originally posted by |D|-Max
    how dos it look like crap? looks awesome to me.
    http://images.totalgamingnetwork.com...nshots/075.jpg

it all looks good except for the gun models. they look putrid. that m16 looks like absolutely retarded in addition.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomeis View Post
      I get much better performance in crysis on all high settings, than COD4 on all high settings.
      lol :laugh:

Comment

I get much better performance in crysis on all high settings, than COD4 on all high settings.
        Sure, what resolution you running Crysis at, 640x480? :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
          COD4 will give the infantry players what they need. Versatility, customisable character/weapons and boatloads of fun between realism and arcade action. Im happy to say that Im considering COD4 to be MY game of choice.
          I agree - It will be the game for infantry only tactical players.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
            Sure, what resolution you running Crysis at, 640x480? :laugh:
            Same resolution I'm running COD4 at. 1024x768

Comment

Same resolution I'm running COD4 at. 1024x768
              i suggest you get your eyes checked.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty View Post
                What is the obsession with this game around here? imo it looks crap and if the demo is anything to go by it is crap! why would you pay full attention with a game like crysis/UT3 around the corner? cod4 just felt exactly like CoD2 and with some of next-gen games coming soon i really doubt it will last long at all.

Just for the threads sake, i am not against the game as it were just amazed why everyone loves it so much.
                Because it just bloody OWNS.
                M16 looks kinda weird but still better than most games where they look like bloody toys.

Comment

Wow, you call yourself a gamer and you can't tell by looking at the screenshots that COD 4 blows COD 2 away? Have you even played either of the games? Seriously, some of you are blatantly retarded.

And for those of you whining about the demo, what do you expect? It's a D_E_M_O. Oh well, I couldn't care less if you decide not to get it, one less whiner to deal with.

Screw Crysis. Not everyone has 3G's to blow on their computer.

Comment

I said it once and I'll say it again, Just because your weak @ss computer can't handle it doesn't mean it sucks!

Comment

Noone said Crysis sucks. UT3> Crysis, in the long run.

Comment

I did. I think the gameplay is awful.

Comment

Originally posted by RedxInk View Post
                          I said it once and I'll say it again, Just because your weak @ss computer can't handle it doesn't mean it sucks!
                          Who said it sucked? I think it's stupid to make a game that requires such a high-end computer to run it. This gives a reason for most people to just game on a console instead of dumping money continuously into their computer.

The game will flop, IMO. It's overhyped.

Comment

Originally posted by Ad View Post
                            Who said it sucked? I think it's stupid to make a game that requires such a high-end computer to run it. This gives a reason for most people to just game on a console instead of dumping money continuously into their computer.

The game will flop, IMO. It's overhyped.
                            You do want games to have good graphics? I do.

Comment

Cod4 may be hyped but it has good reasons,sure some sites raved about it,but no one had actually really played till the demo,once the demo hit people really started to get excited about the game.

Comment

Hm, why am I ignoring crysis/UT3?

UT=too twitch for me, not my preference of FPS.

Crysis=haven't played it yet (so who knows? Might own), but I've been told that MP is cr*p.

COD4=Likable demo, perks system (me like customization+unique chracters), and (I know it's a small thing but..) insta-throw grenades (and flash/smoke). I hate having to equip grenades, like it's another gun to shoot.

It's a grenade, pull the pin & toss, don't hold it in your hand!

Comment

Working...
                                X