This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by G0ggy View Post
    Seems we're all retarded, apart from you...
    Nope, just you. Every time you keep playing flamebait, you prove it once again.

Comment

• No flame-bait at all me old mukka, you make your point in your posts, but then you can't help but stick a back handed insult in with it. If anyone flame-baits around here, it is you.

Comment

• Originally posted by G0ggy View Post
        No flame-bait at all me old mukka, you make your point in your posts, but then you can't help but stick a back handed insult in with it. If anyone flame-baits around here, it is you.
        Weve had this 3 times before, 2 of these meals were served here.

Starting, you post a one liner (which isnt any different than your other useless posts) to grab attention and some flames.
        Then you get ridiculed.
        You get flamed some more.
        And then it goes on and on and on offtopic.

Ive done this before, youre boring. Move on.

Me and KBK are cool, youre digging for attention and conspiracies.

Comment

• You really are a pompous little ragamuffin, now behave.

Comment

• *yawn*

Comment

• Bless you.

I've stated, over these 20 pages, many reasons why I believe that a solo player in an attack helicopter, you have done the same, but you have also chosen to try an insult people and be rude. I find you arrogant and smarmy in your posts and if I met you in the street I would feel compelled to knock you down a peg or two. One day you'll learn some manners and respect, but while we are sat here behind our keyboards I make no apology for taking you to task for your appalling attitude.

Comment

• So, you dont use the choppers, you dont know how to use them, but youre an expert in telling what is teamwork and whats not? Notice how each and every one of those who says soloing is not a teamplayer, is a person like you? Ignorant, opinionated, passionate in their hate against air and with ZERO experience in air aspect?
                Chris: You want to know at what point you win an argument?
                It's exactly at the point where the other guy insults you personally because he can't argue anymore.

Thanks again.

btw, can you tell me how a lot of air vehicle hours can improve my understanding of the definition of a word?

The soloers contributions comes as collateral contribution. If he kills he will contribute to the team. He can't help it. anyone could fall from aroof hit an enemy and kill him by accident. That doesn't make him a teamworker, does it? So if you play "solo" (and omg the use of this term explains it ALL) for your personal gain you will kill etc and thus contribute to the team. But you might be very far away from teamworking.
                IMO, to work together with a squad running around (or driving or even flying) and communicating, capturing flags together giving cover, support, agreeing in a tactic etc is "better" teamwork than the contribution someone did because he just killed someone.
                Nadespammers can kill a lot, are the teamworking?
                Calywhores kill alot, are they teamworking?
                Teamwork is not the class you play and not the vehicle you use. It is HOW you play it, your attitude.

And the soloer refuses to work in a team with a gunner if (and I repeat myself because you may not have read it) if he doesn't let him in or even redlines him. He refuses to work in the chopper TEAM. No chopper team = no chopper teamwork = no teamwork.

FipZ
                Ps.: the above represents the authors personal opinion even if Chris_Redfield says otherwise

Comment

• I would feel compelled to knock you down a peg or two. One day you'll learn some manners and respect, but while we are sat here behind our keyboards I make no apology for taking you to task for your appalling attitude.
                  You need some serious help, buddy. Holy ****... I have my first e-stalker.

Comment

• Grow up.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElFipso
                      Chris: You want to know at what point you win an argument?
                      Soloing front has already won it. It has won it before this thread even began because the opposition has been opeating on their own emotions, beliefs and assumptions that what they do is the only way to do it, the right way to do it and anything else is wrong. Notice how close it falls together with religion? Nazism?

btw, can you tell me how a lot of air vehicle hours can improve my understanding of the definition of a word?
                      If youre a dedicated pilot, you will finally see that its not vehicle that does or doesnt do the teamwork, not the methods, but ones mindset, conscious choice and a definitive result of ones action. Since youve been playing a lot on the land, you may think that only infantry can do teamwork, but Ive been playing the game in all of its aspects and I know that its a persons actions that define him as a teamworker, not the vehicle he drives.

The soloers contributions comes as collateral contribution.
                      I can twist it anyway I want it, anyones contribution comes as a collateral contribution. Which effectively makes an infantry player on land, a nonteamworker.

If he kills he will contribute to the team. He can't help it. anyone could fall from aroof hit an enemy and kill him by accident. That doesn't make him a teamworker, does it?
                      You assume that giving someone a chance to kill without killing yourself is teamwork. So if a sniper who doesnt kill once throughout the round, and lets other players kill, hes effectively doing teamwork. See the logic? It fails.

A helicopter is designed to support infantry on land, doesnt matter who or how is operating it, if it supports the troops on land in taking care of targets the infantry may not be able to take care of, hes helping them out. Its called mutual gain- I help you kill, you cap the flags, push the bleed and push the enemy out, corner them and we can bag them up. Thats teamwork, and it doesnt take a whole crew to do it.

So if you play "solo" (and omg the use of this term explains it ALL) for your personal gain you will kill etc and thus contribute to the team. But you might be very far away from teamworking.
                      Explain the difference between a soloer and a chopper crew of two? How is one more of a teamworker than the other? How, in this case, is the gunner, who is unable to kill a target, endangering the chopper and the success of the team, a teamworker? And why do you think that the only space teamwork can take place in, is 3X12 feet of cockpit area? By your own definition, tanks, jeeps, APCs, boats, jets do not perform teamwork if manned by one person. Which also means that tanks and jets can never perform teamwork, ever, and considering the fact that gunner ports in APC are useless, its only method of teamwork is to transport troops.

IMO, to work together with a squad running around (or driving or even flying) and communicating, capturing flags together giving cover, support, agreeing in a tactic etc is "better" teamwork than the contribution someone did because he just killed someone.
                      Actions: Support the ground troops against large calibre threads and aid them in flag capture by giving them cover, support and playing off their tactics of flag hopping (ie, eliminate all possible threats that are en route to intercept) check
                      Communication: Responding to spotted targets, spotting targets themselves, joining a squad to let the commander guide you or even help you find targets via VOIP, joining a squad to cooperate with a SQL on VOIP check
                      Cooperation: Responding to a SQL or SQ member to take care of a certain target or clear a designated path for assault check

How many members of the crew needed to perform these actions? Anywhere from 1 to infinity.

Nadespammers can kill a lot, are the teamworking?
                      Yes they are, if they are in a squad and resupplying their squadmates.

Calywhores kill alot, are they teamworking?
                      Yes they are, by denying passage to the enemy.

Teamwork is not the class you play and not the vehicle you use. It is HOW you play it, your attitude.
                      BINGO, Ding Ding Ding. You won the prize. Its not the class, not the vehicle you use, but your conscious choice.

He refuses to work in the chopper TEAM. No chopper team = no chopper teamwork = no teamwork.
                      Technically, its called a CREW, not a TEAM. And chopper crew isnt the only cooperative (or as statistics show, uncooperative) force in the game.

Go get 100 hours in a chopper, then get back to us with your changed point of view.

Comment

• gone on long enough

Comment

Working...
                        X