Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What wrong with Platinum Bullets server?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What wrong with Platinum Bullets server?

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
    ... I will expecting you with a baseball bat [/real end of SPK-WIFE post]

Since you cant go to their website, try their teamspeak, if they have one.

I tried all the ways to contact them but they want to be a$$h0l3. They banned the IP. I have my own CD and my husband his own CD (so we don't share CD key AND we play in our own computer as well).
    I tried to use a different internet conexion at the library just to go to their website and tell them the situation and guess what, I as soon as I had to put my nickname i use on BF2 the kid overthere banned the IP for that conexion.
    They did not even let me speak or try to explain the situation. I only registered and when I went to my email address to activate the account (go back to their website) they banned me or at least looked again that I did not have permission to go to their website which is kind of silly from them when they say that EVERYONE IS WELCOME because they are not a clan... BS.

I sat down and played with my husband in the same server sometimes (opposite team always) and we had fun. I know that my husband is a little bit expressive when it is time to get upset, but it doesn't mean that because his nickname is almost related to mine I need to pay for it (his nick name is evilSPK and mine is SPK-wife. I guess that as soon as they saw SPK they thought...I was the same guy but they were wrong and it have been almost impossible to explain it. Oh well... it is kind of BS their behavior but I am concluding that the person who manages that must be either 15 years old (since it is very inmature) or if he/she is over 25 then he must need some kind of help to manage his childish behavior... LOL. Or probably is is the type of mommy's boy who were asking mommy to pay for a server and he can run it and he could feel more MACHO lol lol...

I have some other people living in the same house who share internet conexion and play with us (different CD, different computer) and now they cannot even play in that server either. Unless they go to the unprotected wireless conexion that is next close to our house. they are lucky because their nickname is not related to SPK.. lol

The message they sent with their behavior was they could care less about giving the person an opportunity to explain the situation (what the heck they have the option place a threat to get unbanned if they are not going to let you LOG IN EITHER? Silly.. stupid and sometime I wonder HOW SUCH OF STUPIDITY COULD FIT IN ONE BODY... lol . So as the best way to say It is (BEEP) them.... I never used bad word in any way or while I was playing in their server even though I saw some hackers and I never complained , but if they want to be like that, it is fine.

Thank you once again for your input.

P.D. I am not even interested in getting my IP unbanned. They can keep it in their record until they die if they want to. They are not the only one and I am glad that thing happened now before I was considering on Donating some money to keep the server running. For me they can go to HELL... ! :laugh:

Comment

Wow, on the cool wives list, you have to be near the top. Complaining about a BF2 ban and knowing about IP addresses? Awesome!

My wife never plays any games unless it's Sudoku, some flash puzzle game that downloads spyware to my comp, or other boring stuff.

Comment

Sir.. I am not using same CD .. I have my own CD (therefore, different CD key) plus I am using my own computer. Putting all this information together you could conclude that the only way I could play with my husband at the same time is HAVING TWO CDs and OUR OWN COMPUTER(different computer).

So I conclude that they banned the IP. They did it with the IP from the library when I tried to go to their web page. I was able to bring it up , I was able to create an account but when I went back to my email account to activate the account, suddenly it tells me that i did not have permission (same message was on my computer at home. That thing happened just after I had to put the nickname I used on BF2. When they read SPK they probably thought it was the same guy evilSPK (which is my husband the evilspk account). I tried to be honest because I don't see reason to lie and it was not my fault that they wanted to make a decision to ban evilspk. I was not even next to him when that thing happened. I noticed the situation when my husband explained to me and he told me that the A$$H0l3 banned the IP instead the CD so nobody else could get affected.

Now if the Child ( baby) who runs the serve thinks that my husband was able to use my CD to play, he was wrong because my husband know how his *** is going to get chewed if he does that to me (play with my CD and getting a little bit expressive or over react with anger when he plays... ).

They only think I heard from my husband was when he told the admin that there were some hackers in the server and I guess they did not want to hear that.

Originally posted by DontKnockIt225 View Post
        It is not really servers fault. Im an admin, so i have experience but the last thing they will think when banning your husband is whether someone on same ip plays server.

About cd key, the cd itself does not change what key you are playing with, its the one thats loaded on the pc. Meaning if you share same cd, you will both be banned anyway.

It is unfair, but they cant be held fully responsible, your husband must have done something really bad to get ip ban from website lol.
        Originally posted by Bullet Magnet View Post
        Wow, on the cool wives list, you have to be near the top. Complaining about a BF2 ban and knowing about IP addresses? Awesome!

My wife never plays any games unless it's Sudoku, some flash puzzle game that downloads spyware to my comp, or other boring stuff.

LOL.. you made me laugh with the comment... that downloads spyware.. LOL. Never.. never mess with guys' electronics, computers or with their LAST BEER IN THE FRIDGE.. lol lol lol :laugh:

Well I don't play that much but only when my daughter lets me or gives me a break which is almost never LOL. But I tried to play sometimes.

IN the beginning I was kind of No way Jose.. I won't waste my time playing that and get my blood preasure higher, but one night my husband put together a computer, bought a nice video card, a nice memory and all that kind of stuff and he said.. LET'S PLAY and here I am.. since September 2006. Now he needs to be carefull that I won't learn too much how to use a knife and pistol in real life.. LOL

YOu have a wonderful day.

P.D. thank you for putting me in the COOLEST WIVES LIST. It was not my intention. Actually now with that comment you made I remembered a day I went to a restaurant with my husband and he was talking with me about hockey and I was discussing some scores, points and stuff like that and the guy who came to our table to take the order was WOW.. i wish my wife could have ever tried to go to my soccer game ONE day. I guess it is called... try to enjoy a lot of time with the love one but trust me sometimes I don't want to spend too much time with him when he becomes annoying bitching about people hacking and blah blah blah... I am like... no way Jose... I am going to my room to watch TV or play with my daughter.. more interesting than hearing his whinning or BITCHING.. lol

Comment

If they were the kind of people that "would care less", I would seriously consider playing on other servers. The great thing about BF2 community is that theres always a nice group/playerbase in a certain well adminned and well established server. I would throw CainsLair, FMJ, R2, =AA= just to start with, and there are plenty of others. Pick a new one and have a good time. Looks to me youre putting way too much pressure into this situation, getting your bloodpressure high over something that looks to get never solved.

Have a good one.

Too bad this isnt SWAT4, people used to crash servers just for the fun of it in that game heh.

Comment

After playing BF2 since it came out over two years ago, I have been banned from exactly one server. Guess which one? Yep, good 'ol platinum bullets. I can't even remember the specific incident as to why I got banned except that it was because the admins there were pulling some pretty childish stuff and I called them on it. I think it was because all the PiT guys were on one side and we were unable to form even a single squad so they spent the whole round raping us. Great fun, huh? I told them exactly what I thought of their server and how they played the game and they banned me. I could have cared less but it shows what they are all about.

I wouldn't be too upset about it. Move on to another server and chalk it up to children behaving badly.

Comment

Lol @

Divorce may be your only solution.

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
                Static IPs are rare and over here they cost more.
                yea, i was under the impression that you had to pay extra for static IP's. They only reason i cant think of buying one is so it doesn't mess around with the DNS server if you host a websitey.

Comment

Personally, I would just move on...

Comment

Originally posted by Rafterman View Post
                    Divorce may be your only solution.
                    :laugh:LMAO:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by glcm1961
                      After playing BF2 since it came out over two years ago, I have been banned from exactly one server. Guess which one? Yep, good 'ol platinum bullets. I can't even remember the specific incident as to why I got banned except that it was because the admins there were pulling some pretty childish stuff and I called them on it. I think it was because all the PiT guys were on one side and we were unable to form even a single squad so they spent the whole round raping us. Great fun, huh? I told them exactly what I thought of their server and how they played the game and they banned me. I could have cared less but it shows what they are all about.

I wouldn't be too upset about it. Move on to another server and chalk it up to children behaving badly.
                      Let's hear the whole story. Sounds like you cussed out the admins and want us to believe you didn't earn that ban.

Comment

I already moved on so I don't ever care about that server.
                        I don't know about glcm1961, but in my case I did not curse at anybody and I still got banned. Actually I did not even talk. When I was ready to play, my IP was banned. After experiencing this, I can expect anything from them without us giving them a reason.

I am sorry that I cannot accept the solution (divorce my husband) because I am having so much fun playing with him. I guess very long time being married and 40 years old each one, I guess it is impossible to consider DIVORCE when we are having a lot of fun sharing something together.

How many guys right here would love to have your wives playing with you this game ( talking to those who are married or to those who have girlfriends)? Now, sometimes it get irritaring when he is taking the game so seriously (since I don't take this game so seriously... game is a game and I can catch up with my stats later on). But I still have fun playing with him

So I just wanted to give my update.. I moved on and I am enjoying other servers. I want to play as much as I can while my husband is here with me (he is being deployed to Iraq in a couple of days). Probably you can see us playing together since it is our intention (unless that our 2 years old daughter does not let me play and she demands my attention).

Originally posted by VT Nerd View Post
                        Let's hear the whole story. Sounds like you cussed out the admins and want us to believe you didn't earn that ban.

Comment

play BRUNZ servers i can be your host lool

Comment

Working...
                          X