Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What wrong with Platinum Bullets server?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What wrong with Platinum Bullets server?

This thing happened a couple of hours ago. I got banned for now reason. I was trying to log in on their server (Platinumbullets server I/O) and I think that they banned my IP address because of an incident my husband had with them (that it is not my fault). I was not even aware of the situation and when I tried to log in my account (call it IP address was banned). I used to play a lot in that server (if they can recall my account). I never behave stupid or anything like that.
    I think it is kind of silly their behavior. It is not my fault that I have to share the same IP address and now because of the incident they had with my husband, I need to pay for it.

My account is SPK-WIFE. It is totally childish behavior from them. I tried to log in their forum but they banned the IP even to log in so I could ask some questions.

If they would like to discuss their action with me, please send me an email at albamassie@military.com.

Re: What wrong with Platinum Bullets server?

post here; http://www.platinumbullets.com/e107_...iewforum.php?9

assuming its the right clan ofc,

Comment

if you use the same CD key, then they could have guide banned you from the server

Comment

The problem here is that I could have posted on their web page but they banned my IP address.

I am using a different CD Key. My husband got his own CD and I bought my own CD. Since we have two computers and two CDs, we are using the same internet provider and probably the same IP. When we play, he uses his CD and I use mine.

It is not my fault that they couldn't even realize that it is different name or at least ban the nickname or CD and not the IP if they wanted to be rude.

I played that server like 2000 times and now due to that incident with my husband, they decided to ban the wrong way (IP). They are not giving me the opportunity to explain the situation. It is kind of silly and childish behavior. Now I don't want them to get me unban but at least I needed to say that it is not fair that they banned IP and not CD or at least nickname. But it is their rules and I guess they are going to say THERE ARE MORE SERVERS WHERE I CAN PLAY AT and it is fine.

Thank your for your input.

Alba (SPK-wife).
        Originally posted by Scinto View Post
        post here; http://www.platinumbullets.com/e107_...iewforum.php?9

assuming its the right clan ofc,

Comment

Divorce may be your only solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafterman View Post
            Divorce may be your only solution.
            LMAO!!

Comment

ha ha ha... now you feel better? LOL

Well eventhough I divorce him, this is my internet account and I still get F*ed eventhough we decide to divorce.

Now if you wanted to be funny, I guess you feel that way.. congratulation.. you have won a car for trying to be funny... please bring your funny face, your funny comment written down to claim your prize... LOL

Comment

... I will expecting you with a baseball bat [/real end of SPK-WIFE post]

Since you cant go to their website, try their teamspeak, if they have one.

Comment

Unplug router/DSL modem, plug router/DSL modem back in.

*shazzam*

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike
                    Unplug router/DSL modem, plug router/DSL modem back in.

*shazzam*
                    Fine if on a dynamic IP, Not if on a static IP

Comment

It is not really servers fault. Im an admin, so i have experience but the last thing they will think when banning your husband is whether someone on same ip plays server.

About cd key, the cd itself does not change what key you are playing with, its the one thats loaded on the pc. Meaning if you share same cd, you will both be banned anyway.

It is unfair, but they cant be held fully responsible, your husband must have done something really bad to get ip ban from website lol.

Comment

Wow, I wish my wife played BF2. She was always all like "It hurts my eyes". If she sat down and had a couple games with me I might not have kicked her out.

Really, good luck to you. I am very impressed and completely intend to mow down you and your husband.

Comment

Originally posted by Night735 View Post
                          Fine if on a dynamic IP, Not if on a static IP
                          Static IPs are rare and over here they cost more.

Comment

Start Menu>>Run>>CMD>>IPCONFIG /release>>IPCONFIG /renew

Nevermind, go to google and look up IP masking :P

Comment

That's not going to change your IP.

Comment

Working...
                              X