1.4 patch help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.4 patch help!

Alright so I had 1.3 installed. I downlaoded "BF2IncrementalPatch1.3-1.4" and after the patch finished it said "Patching Failed. I go to the Bf2 files and theys till say 1.3 at the top. I try to run the patch again but it says it needs 1.3 to work. Then I open up the bf2 game and when I click "Internet" or what ever it is at the top to join game it jsut CTD. Should I jsut do the full 1.4?

Re: 1.4 patch help!

Originally posted by Moe619
    Alright so I had 1.3 installed. I downlaoded "BF2IncrementalPatch1.3-1.4" and after the patch finished it said "Patching Failed. I go to the Bf2 files and theys till say 1.3 at the top. I try to run the patch again but it says it needs 1.3 to work. Then I open up the bf2 game and when I click "Internet" or what ever it is at the top to join game it jsut CTD. Should I jsut do the full 1.4?
    I bolded your problem.

Use the full.

Comment

man... i spend like 30 mni downlaodign this.. i dunt wana spend hours downlading it..but i guess i will... hmmm iwana play it now

Comment

i got the incremental to work for me mates

Comment

Originally posted by davelisowski
          I bolded your problem.

Use the full.

Thats not the answer. I allways use the full patch. I havnt had any problems until this release of the patch. Now i have the patching failed problem.

Only thing i can have found that can work is somethat is nice enough to upload thier BF2 directory with SF also. Then we download it and all is fine. But thats allmost 5gb and dont know many people that will do that.

Thats the only fix to the patching failed since 1.3 came out
          Plenty of fixes before 1.3 that worked. But none since 1.3

Comment

check http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showp...&postcount=163

Comment

Working...
            X