EA Screwing Customers Over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EA Screwing Customers Over

lol, half life 2 published (distributed) by EA wasn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Stemnin View Post
      lol, half life 2 published (distributed) by EA wasn't it?
      The Orange Box will be, for consoles. I don`t know if they also box the PC version.
      Valve is smart enough not to let EA fuk with them.

Comment

Well here I go again, bringing my view from way out in left field (only me and the other nuts out here by the way). I like to play BF2 and really dont like what EA has done to it but I dont complain much because it isnt the number one thing that I do with my free time. The number one thing is going to the gym and lifting weights then maybe, after that, Ill play a round or two of BF2, sometimes. Now weight lifting isnt for everyone but there are so many other things that you can do outside of the house that Im sure everyone here could find something that suits them. Im not suggesting that you all stop playing BF2 but if BF2 is the high point of your day I do think that you have issues that need resolveing! If you need any help Im as close as a post or private message.

Good luck with EA because they dont care! Thats a fact, too. . . . . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

This stuff just makes me angry i'm going o go order 500 broccoli and asparagus lovers pizzas to the head quarters of EA for this.

Comment

Originally posted by L3adCannon View Post
            Valve is smart enough not to let EA fuk with them.
            Indeed. The only reason its EA thats putting the CDs on shelves is because Vivendi (their old publisher) screwed with Valve.

To be honest Valve probably doesn even need store sales anymore. Steam is rolling stronger than ever and they are getting a chunk of money from each game they sell through steam whether they created it or not..

They have ALL of ID software games on there now.

Game over, Valve wins..

Comment

well we need a little competition in the distributing sector so competition ftw!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
                I work for EA, you guys should know that we care about you and we even have a guy working from 9 to 17 caring about all of our customers.
                Oh yeah? What's his name? Never mind, tell him to eat sh!t

Comment

Working...
                X