EA Screwing Customers Over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EA Screwing Customers Over

I hvaent been very impressed with there quality lately... Even C&C 3 was complete shlt not to mention full of glitches *surprise surprise*. I don't know why I bought 2142, my buddy went and got it and that encouraged me to. BF2 is the only game I'm playing by them right now but surely enough if most of friends go to crysis I will prolly follow, unfortunately.

Ps. How many bugs and glitches will crysis have? We all have high expectations for it yet EA is no different than microsoft releasing vista.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen.Vlade View Post
      It's very convenient, especially for lazy fat asses that leave their rooms only to stuff themselves with food full with cholesterol at the local buffets, and then bi tch at the world for being obese and disgusting. You know, the type that waits half hour for the parking spot that's 6 feet closer to the entrance.
      LMAO. C'mon people, leave the computer alone for a while and go to a brick and mortar store and buy your games there. The large ones even have motorized scooters for those with oversized waistlines.

Seriously though, as of now you may not have trouble redownloading EA games, but that is changing. In 6 months, unless you pay to have "your" (right!) copy saved on the EA server, you will be SOL if you need to redownload it after the 6 month period. Fair? I don't think so. With EA charging tax and everything, if you add the charge for "extended download, you will end up paying quite a bit more than at the local store, minus getting getting all the goodies that come with the retail packaging. Doesn't anyone else smell "free money" for EA?! Zero distribution cost, zero profit sharing with retailers, and no money for your local community.

Comment

Originally posted by steppenwolf428
        im srry but im addicted to EA
        I wish I could quit you.

Comment

I think we got the idea from how well they support there current games. They probably have a budget % of the total profite made off the game to go towards supporting patches and after that no more is put out as its not generating anymore profit.

Comment

Originally posted by H*S_Shellshock View Post
            After MOHA, I never will NEVER AGAIN. YOU HEAR THAT EA YOU ****ING PUNKS??? NEVER AGAIN WILL I BUY A GAME FROM YOUR ****TY COMANY!
            yeh right. in posting this, you are basically saying that you will never play any of their sports games, NFL Madden, FIFA, no more of those extremely addictive racing games, F1, Burnout, NEED FOR SPEED yeh they're all made by EA. i just had a check through the games i own, for PS2 6/12 are by EA, for the PC, of the 4 that i play most regularly 3 of them are from EA.

infact, have a read through this list and tell me that if a sequel came out for every single one, that there wouldn't be one game you would buy.

oh just to be even more correct, there is a p in comPany

The only way they have screwed me over is by tricking me into buying this game that wasted 800 hours of my life during the last 2.5 years.

I'm 25 grand short, plus $49.99 what I payed for it.
            what you lost 25 grand as a result of BF2? what did you do put $50 bets on every round you played?

Comment

No, that's how much I would've made if I was working those 800 hours instead of playing bf2.

Comment

Originally posted by ham_411 View Post
                yeh right. in posting this, you are basically saying that you will never play any of their sports games, NFL Madden, FIFA, no more of those extremely addictive racing games, F1, Burnout, NEED FOR SPEED yeh they're all made by EA. i just had a check through the games i own, for PS2 6/12 are by EA, for the PC, of the 4 that i play most regularly 3 of them are from EA.

infact, have a read through this list and tell me that if a sequel came out for every single one, that there wouldn't be one game you would buy.

oh just to be even more correct, there is a p in comPany

what you lost 25 grand as a result of BF2? what did you do put $50 bets on every round you played?
                I don't play sports games. I'm probably never going to buy an EA game ever again. After what they have done with the past few games they have released...I am completely disgusted.

Comment

hmmm, i still play Red Alert 2. Appears that is the most stable game from them.

But, hey, BF2 works fine for me. No ctds, hardly any hackers/glitchers, no crap for them. So i like EA :yay:

Comment

What a bullcrap!

I thought of buying 2142 + NS, now I have second thoughts about it :/

Comment

The quicker EA stops trying to make their own ****tier version of Steam and bows down to Valve all will be better.

Comment

What can you expect, they're a company out to make a profit.

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post
                          hmmm, i still play Red Alert 2. Appears that is the most stable game from them.

But, hey, BF2 works fine for me. No ctds, hardly any hackers/glitchers, no crap for them. So i like EA :yay:
                          I like Red Alert but it doesn't work on XP

Comment

I like Red Alert but it doesn't work on XP
                            I could swear I got Red Alert to run under XP in compatibility mode.

Comment

Yea, you need to run it under compatibility mode if your having problems. Although it worked fine for me without that. Haven't put it up to the Vista challenge yet though.

Comment

I work for EA, you guys should know that we care about you and we even have a guy working from 9 to 17 caring about all of our customers.

Comment

Working...
                                X