Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Thank You POE Thread - please add to it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Thank You POE Thread - please add to it.

I start this thread because I think that the POE guys deserve our gratitude. They deserve more, but this is a start. Please pitch in with a few words of encouragement to the team who have worked for so long to give us POE.

I'd like to thank you guys for making a game we can all play and enjoy - and offering it to us all for free. It is a truly generous gesture you have shown us and I can't even begin to count how many hours your work will entertain countless people, like myself.

When I first tried your mod I was a little jaded by my dissatisfaction with BF2 vanilla and I, very ungraciously, focused on all the things that wasn't changed.

After playing POE2 more, I am now wiser and I have realized that POE2 offers a very unique and improved gaming experience. I were also reminded that this is still "only" your first release and that many good things are still to come.

I have to say that after some focused time with POE I can no longer play vanilla BF2 at all. By comparison the entire experience is severely lacking for me, compared to POE.

You have my sincere gratitude, respect and admiration for your hard work and the very high quality of your product. I hope that the paid professionals in the industry have taken due notice of your talents and dedication - and if you desire to pursue this type of work as a career, I hope that you will get some serious offers. I believe you deserve it.

Best of luck to you all!

Cheers :-)

Re: A Thank You POE Thread - please add to it.

Great mod thanks for your time. cant wait for the US/Russia conflict to be included

Comment

best mod ever

Comment

Originally posted by |D|-Max
        best mod ever

Comment

A very big Thank you goes to the POE2 makers from me. You guys have seriously saved BF2 for me and once again I would like to thank you for this unbeliveable mod.

Comment

Yep, totally awesome. Great damage model, great balance and beautiful imagery. It's like a whole new game for free, without the crap gameplay of ranked servers. Well done.

We thank you.

Comment

Xiexie....

Comment

Nice thread.

As I mentioned on the other thread. You guys reinvented the game and made it better. Thanks for all your hard work.

Comment

Thank you guys for making the mod. It really improved the gameplay to what BF2 should have been.

Comment

nice one love the mod!!

Comment

Great thread! PoE reminds me of DC back in the old days. Not so much in a technical sense but more in a gameplay sense. I think we're about to see BF2's "Golden Age" starting now.

Good job guys, and THANK YOU!

Comment

thanks guys, appreciated. We really work hard to make as quality of a game as we possibly can. Stay tuned, this is just our first release for BF2.

Comment

You gents deserve even more kudos and applause for being so quick about making POE2 and Patch 1.4 work together so fast.

I'm impressed!!

Cheers :-)

Comment

+1 poe2

Comment

best mod out... EVER !! fantastic job guys... this is a perfect example of A: how the bf2 engine can be used for a great fun game B: shows what Dice set out with BF2 but failed miserably, and the poe2 guys werent even paid haha lolol...
                              You guys shud apply for all Dice's positions

I only play PoE2 now, beats BF2 in every aspect, theres only 1 bug ive encountered so far.. ONLY ONE !!!, its when you load the map "Gaurdain" it shuts back to desktop and crashes the game no matter what.. other then that fantastic mod, cant wait for further releases

Comment

Working...
                              X