A new breed of pvt bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new breed of pvt bug?

its happened to me several times tonight. for somereason it shows my rank icon as 1st sgt and my bfhq is fine, but i cant get my unlocks ingame and i re-earn my basic badges. also my global score goes up after every round. has anyone else seen this? ive had the typical pvt bug before and this seems to be a first.

**this is not a "omfg what is wrong with ny stats" thread so dont even start.

Re: A new breed of pvt bug?

Happens to me to usally depends on the server.

Comment

on some servers i get the no rank bug but can still get my unlocks, other times i just have no rank and no unlocks.

Comment

Its happened to me a few times also. Would'nt it be nice if you earn new unlocks everytime it happens? hehe

Comment

Originally posted by sassback
          its happened to me several times tonight. for somereason it shows my rank icon as 1st sgt and my bfhq is fine, but i cant get my unlocks ingame and i re-earn my basic badges. also my global score goes up after every round. has anyone else seen this? ive had the typical pvt bug before and this seems to be a first.

**this is not a "omfg what is wrong with ny stats" thread so dont even start.
          It's happen to me. The instant you join a server, you are a private, and then your real rank loads up a second later. (Watch people join in, sometimes you can see this.) Somehow with this bug, the real stats or the weapon unlocks don't load up at all, so you get stuck with what you have until you leave the server.

It's EA...

Comment

There are two reasons why this usually happens. One, the stats servers are down and most ppl see themselves as private both ingame and in BFHQ. And second, a server crash has recently happened and when u rejoin it seems to have lost your rank. I've had this happen to me due to the above reasons, but one time I lost my entire connection and when I got back into the server it didnt have me as 1st Sergeant.

Comment

Working...
            X