Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Accused of hacking: using j-10 on wake

Yeah I'm up for a funny read too, don't have any problems reading them

The only thing I don't like about these threads is that there is always some smart a$s(es) that come in here and bltch and complain about the thread topic when little do they realize that they are creating a flame. Why can't they just move on to the next thread? It's simple, this is a quick ez read with humour involved in it and that makes them unhappy because there thread from last night is full of dust bunnies.

IE. what would you like in bf2. - I don't really care about those threads as its more like someone saying they wish they didn't have a small penis. Then again there are always mods so maybe thats not the greatest example. erhm, back to topic.

LOL!!! How did you make a J10? Does it work in IO mode maps too?! =P

Comment

Originally posted by gee-queue View Post
      Do people seriously believe there is a hack to make jets appear out of nowhere? heh!
      Obvious answer....yes. :laugh:

Comment

Deny, deny, deny. They can't touch you unless they can prove it!

Comment

Originally posted by VT Nerd
          Obvious answer....yes. :laugh:
          So is this why sometimes I'll be flying and then all of the sudden I'll die for absolutely no reason at all, i.e. it just says "Cobraball is no more"? I assume at that point someone is using their hack to kill me and then have the jet that I was in respawn right in front of them?

Comment

Originally posted by E.Putney View Post
            man these days if u fart some one says ur hacking...

although... I unloaded a full clip into a guy at close range with the G36e cos I suspected he was hacking... turns out bullets don't hurt this guy...

hmmm "HACK *cough cough* HACKER!"
            No hack can cause this to happen, it's caused by people tweaking.

Originally posted by CobraBall View Post
            So is this why sometimes I'll be flying and then all of the sudden I'll die for absolutely no reason at all, i.e. it just says "Cobraball is no more"? I assume at that point someone is using their hack to kill me and then have the jet that I was in respawn right in front of them?
            I hope you're not serious >_>

Comment

I once pulled a J-10 out of my *** and went on a killing spree.

Comment

lol, probably more likely that you ran into a friendly or enemy UAV. I do it fairly often and I don't fly that much.

Comment

There are maps that have invisible walls. ie: Dragon, fly straight over the docks without turning, you will die every time.
                  UAV's are are some of the best AA weapons on the maps.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiglath View Post
                    There are maps that have invisible walls. ie: Dragon, fly straight over the docks without turning, you will die every time.

Yes i know where you mean, the first time i came across this it killed me about 5 times , always in the same place before i made my mind up to stay well away from it.
                    Its just as you fly over the crane and get to the sea, for what seams like no reason at all your plane blows up.

Comment

Also one on Dalian plant. Slightly northeast of the Chinese uncap. Amount of times that ****ers got me when try to escape from j-10s lol

Comment

I must be doing something wrong because I routinely crash into jets (in a jet) and other silly "what are the odds..." things but I have yet to hit an invisible wall on either of thise maps.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiglath View Post

Jet whore ,,fook me 8 medals . You must have 20 missiles :cry:

HAXOR

Sorry its 3 , i need goggles badly lol. Your still a jet whore though

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
                            being called a hacker is usually a compliment
                            lol true. but it pisses me off sometimes when i kicked because someone simply says your hacking. If i think someone is hacking i either look for proof or find another server

Comment

Working...
                            X