joystick problem logitech atk3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joystick problem logitech atk3

when i try to configure my logitech attack 3 in controls it gives me dual settings such as i push stick forward it automaticly sets same for backward please help thanks

Re: joystick problem logitech atk3

yes.. thats because its on the same axis, if you tell push the joystick up on that axis then it recognizes that holding down would be the opposite, its perfectly normal

Comment

so so how can i configure it if it keeps giving me duplicate settings???

Comment

Just set the x and y axis and ignore the fact that you see the same for forward and backward and left and right . As Scinto says , it's perfectly normal.

Comment

You shouldn't have bought the attack3 from the beginning. It's probably the most buggish, crappy, idiotic joystick out there right now. I've heard alot of people who have had serious problems with the calibration and stuff.

If you get those problems and have to change joystick, don't say we didn't warn you.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52
            You shouldn't have bought the attack3 from the beginning. It's probably the most buggish, crappy, idiotic joystick out there right now. I've heard alot of people who have had serious problems with the calibration and stuff.

If you get those problems and have to change joystick, don't say we didn't warn you.
            i have 1 and ive had absolutly no problem with it, must be the way i treat my pc and accessories other might just be heavy handed

Comment

My wife just bought me one of these Logitech Attack 3 Joysticks and the thing is driving me crazy trying to get the settings right in the BF2 control. Also when I push foward I go backward....and when I go left my plane/helo goes right???

WTF....if you have this joystick can you map out what settings you have on what axis??

HELP!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X