Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

So yeah, I'm ready to rip some f'n skulls open at EA!!! I played RTCW:Enemy Territory for over 2 years without a single problem, and I didn't pay a dime for that game!!!

What in the name of all things holy is wrong with this game!?!?!?!? If EA really thinks I'm gonna drop a measly penny on BF2142, they're even more jaded than I thought. I use to love EA back in the Sega Genesis days... what f'n happened? F'n poseurs! Plain and simple, they just act like major players, Madden keeps them profitable. Well, I say, f those motherf'rs. I'll just wait for the new Enemy Territory to come out, my $50 lost it's worth weeks ago.

Re: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

:locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :ar15: :ar15: :ar15:

Feel beter now then

Comment

i seriously cannot wait for that enemy territory games it looks gud. it looks better than 2142 and i bet u it doesnt have as many bugs in it

Comment

Originally posted by scott097
        i seriously cannot wait for that enemy territory games it looks gud. it looks better than 2142 and i bet u it doesnt have as many bugs in it
        Well, I do know this. I've never had any long term problems with an opengl game/engine. Long live Carmack!!!

Comment

lol wow this is a first someone complaining about EA and it's bugs i have no idea what you are talking about besides all the CTD that happan every 5 seconds there are no bugs besides all the other ones that are to numerous to list.... gosh sillly person there are no bugs in EA's games

Comment

I was loading Harvest 30 seconds ago
            Why am I here you ask?
            CTD

Comment

Originally posted by $kelet0r
              I was loading Harvest 30 seconds ago
              Why am I here you ask?
              CTD
              You so fulla ******** $kelly! Admit it, you just like to piss and moan just like over there at hl2.net :P

But yeah, all things aside, need 1.4 asap.

Comment

slaps cyberpitz with wet fish
                'you so kerrrrazzzzy!'

Comment

Originally posted by Senile-Sentry
                  So yeah, I'm ready to rip some f'n skulls open at EA!!! I played RTCW:Enemy Territory for over 2 years without a single problem, and I didn't pay a dime for that game!!!

What in the name of all things holy is wrong with this game!?!?!?!? If EA really thinks I'm gonna drop a measly penny on BF2142, they're even more jaded than I thought. I use to love EA back in the Sega Genesis days... what f'n happened? F'n poseurs! Plain and simple, they just act like major players, Madden keeps them profitable. Well, I say, f those motherf'rs. I'll just wait for the new Enemy Territory to come out, my $50 lost it's worth weeks ago.
                  It's better than BF1942 or BF:V

I played those games recently, after getting tired of BF2, I noticed how bad they are in comparison to BF2. And that's saying something, since BF1942 and BF:V were great games.

So, why do you hate EA? Because they're trying to make money? Who doesn't? When you harp on EA, at least give a reason.

Comment

even the title name made me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Snuffy The Evil
                      It's better than BF1942 or BF:V

I played those games recently, after getting tired of BF2, I noticed how bad they are in comparison to BF2. And that's saying something, since BF1942 and BF:V were great games.

So, why do you hate EA? Because they're trying to make money? Who doesn't? When you harp on EA, at least give a reason.
                      Never will I hate on people for trying to make a buck, but I will hate on people for taking people's money, i.e, taking our cash and not supporting us.

Comment

Working...
                      X