Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ranking

Originally posted by [MBMG] Sike3000 View Post
    basiclly its a visuall glith, its showing ur next rank is first seargent, but ur master seagent, but ur next rank is acually Master Gunnery Sergeant which is at 50000 points.

So, I gotta wait to 50000 kills in order to get my next sniper rifle?

Comment

Originally posted by drksteppa1 View Post
      So, I gotta wait to 50000 kills in order to get my next sniper rifle?
      yeah sucks but llooks that way, what sniper do you have the m95? L96 is nice.

i'd do lotsa commanding & sniping, if ya got good team you can sometimes get 100points a game, unless your really good at infantry & get like alot of medic points on karkland, that addds up quick.

i havent played vanilla in long time, mods only, all weapons are the same there, no unlocks.

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe0171 View Post
        yeah sucks but llooks that way, what sniper do you have the m95? L96 is nice.

i'd do lotsa commanding & sniping, if ya got good team you can sometimes get 100points a game, unless your really good at infantry & get like alot of medic points on karkland, that addds up quick.

i havent played vanilla in long time, mods only, all weapons are the same there, no unlocks.
        I do have the M95. im dyein for the L96. Ive been stuck to sniping for a min. lol

Comment

Originally posted by drksteppa1 View Post
          I do have the M95. im dyein for the L96. Ive been stuck to sniping for a min. lol
          95 is good gun, only downfall is accuracy over long ranges.

i love to snipe, im avg at it i think, not ggreat but not bad. i can hit 450m shots if there not moving.

u could try to write them back & ask them if anyway you can get the unlock since you do have all the stuff for the rank. maybe they can unlock it for you, but i kinda doubt it.

Comment

Working...
          X