X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: getin very frustated

Hello to all,
    don't forget the player age ...
    I'm 45 and when I see my son playing, there is a definitive difference in time reaction...Nothing to say, the younger, the quicker !
    On my side, I found the best compromise in BF2, playing like an active commander because I like the strategic part of the game and I can still participate to the game, defending flags. Perfect for an old person like me
    Have fun with BF2 !
    BZ.

Comment

Originally posted by bzorglub
      Hello to all,
      I'm 45 and when I see my son playing, there is a definitive difference in time reaction...Nothing to say, the younger, the quicker !
      On my side, I found the best compromise in BF2, playing like an active commander because I like the strategic part of the game and I can still participate to the game, defending flags. Perfect for an old person like me
      Have fun with BF2 !
      BZ.
      That's nice, I saw like five 40+ players here, and I guess there a lot more.
      It's good, because it adds some mature players and not the whiners style, and always fun to see grown-ups playing PC Games

Oh, and I bet an old Chinese Shaolin Master has a better reflex than a 15 years old :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by tonedog1
        i realise im not gonna be as good as most players when it comes to sniping, tactics etc. its when we both appear to fire at the same time law of averages would suggest that sometimes il get him and sometimes hel get me but as i say 9 times outa 10 im the one who dies which makes me think lag/ping rate could be the cause. the last server i was in i had a ping of 100 compared the rest who were all 20-50.

athlon 2800mhz
        1gb ram
        ati radeon 256mb 9600pro
        Dont forget some guns are more powerful than others,takes less to kill a man. Especially some of the unlocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bickus^Dickus
          Dont forget some guns are more powerful than others,takes less to kill a man. Especially some of the unlocks.
          :cough: PKM :cough:

P.S
          Do you see the my system specs at the sig like with very light blue, very small (I think a little smaller than size "1" ), and only the first and the last |'s are big and black, and the others in the middle are as same light blue as the text?

Comment

I did pb sleep, but do you have to do it every time you log onto a server or is it a 1 and done thing?

Comment

You should do it only once, that's why there is the "writecfg" command. To save the changes.

Comment

I found that lowering the mouse response helped me aim much better, too. Try to practice headshots on semi-auto (single shot) and on auto (fully automatic) aim for the chest so that the bullet streak should go up passed his head and kill him. Practice on single player until you have a method that works most times.

Comment

it takes time. ive been having reall bad connection problems latly amd o stop do ok. after about 3 months you will start to win more and more.

Comment

I'm afraid headshots are not important as in other games, because with most of the weapons they don't kill in one shot.
                    Yeah, I know, it does a lot of damage, and every wep including pistol can kill with two hits but still... It's not a 1 hit kill, like in CS, for instance.
                    I found myself less paying attention to hit the head than to just hit 3-7 bullets FAST... and we're done.
                    (Unlike CS when you HAVE to shoot the head if you wanna live)

Comment

Originally posted by bzorglub
                      Hello to all,
                      Have fun with BF2 !
                      BZ.
                      Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill.

Comment

HA,
                        Lot of good posts here! I agree, refrain from the head shots. It seems you can shoot someone in the *** or cheast, they register the same?

Frustration and perfection are both only a frame of mind! Neither one will help while playing. Its kinda like bowling (LOL). Sometimes you need to slow or
                        speed approach, to get a good shot..

Its a chaos therory...No two end results will ever be the same

Comment

The unlocks don't really help much. Try hitting CNTRL and shoot crouched. You get better grouping of bullets and usually win those face to face shoot outs. Unless the other person drops to prone.

Anyways, just shooting away standing up isn't very accurate.

Comment

Working...
                          X