anti tank artillery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: anti tank artillery

I don't know if you guys played POE1, but towards the end of the mod they made it so you couldn't aim mobile arty with your mouse. You had to use WASD and arrow keys, which made it harder to kill armor. I guess too many people complained.

Comment

I like the arty for POE. But using the commander screen and sitting within the death bubble of your main seems kinda cheap. At least bring it out of the death bubble. I would like to see a reverse death bubble. If you hang around your own uncap for to long it will start punishing you. As it is now I plead with the guy using my arty to take out the guy using their arty. But most times they just ignore each other and pummel the battlefield. Again I do like the arty. When the enemy is walking it up to a flag you are at, it just feels right. For those who are gonna use it a lot. Your first mission should be to eliminate the enemy arty.

Comment

No need to hang around your own main, get out to a quiet area within 700 yards of all the enemy bases and execute the firemissions.

Edited: Me thinks youre scaredy of the big bad Spec ops with C4. =)

The enemy arty most likely will be at HIS default so you need to cut the range down some. Keep in mind that the mouse's distance for the move becomes greater the longer the range gets. I can cut down on the error by getting a gamer mouse with very high DPI.

Bottom line, I think all hardware gets nerfted during a game's lifestyle with enough people whining about it. The only problem is that the driver has nothing to do but sit during these long firemissions which could include all of the bases or areas of enemy concentrations during a 30 minute round.

Comment

i say remove the artilary vehicals and replace them with anti-tank vehicals ( the barrel cant move left or right and the armor is less)

then also place the artilary from bf2 in but keep the hole unit call in thing. thats a good idea

Comment

Working...
          X