sick of getting slaughtered!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sick of getting slaughtered!

I dont know what the deal is but ive been playing for 3 weeks now and i spend more time spawning than i do playing. Some times (most of the time I shot a guy a gazillion times ,, he shoots me once then im spawning again. I just finished reading a thtead that talked about aiming bot and other hacks. This type of thing realllys gets me. bf2 complete is is a totally kill game i love it, however when there is no competition its not a game ,,,just a waist of my time. If anyone has some suggestions for me please reply. some people are killin the fun for me.

Re: sick of getting slaughtered!

You want me to add a poll to this? PM me.

As for being slaughtered, you just have to learn when to run away and when to engage the enemy. Most new people try and go into every firefight, and thus die quickly, a good player knows when he is out powered, and therefore will hide and set up some kind of ambush etc...

Comment

thanx for the tip

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post

As for being slaughtered, you just have to learn when to run away and when to engage the enemy. Most new people try and go into every firefight, and thus die quickly, a good player knows when he is out powered, and therefore will hide and set up some kind of ambush etc...
        QFT.
        ex. if you are an engineer and you see a sniper 100m away, don't be a hero, run for your ****in life.

Comment

Also you could be playing on servers far away, play on ones in your country ideally so you get a low ping

Comment

hmm... shooting in bursts is more accurate than full auto.

And if you're trying to shoot somebody from a medium to large distance, try waiting a little after each shot, so the bullet deviation is reduced.

Comment

Just keep practicing. Also, if you want to lessen the chance of running into hackers, stay away from the IO Karkand 24/7 servers.

On the upside, we love players like you. You help our stats.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafterman View Post
                Just keep practicing. Also, if you want to lessen the chance of running into hackers, stay away from the IO Karkand 24/7 servers.

On the upside, we love players like you. You help our stats.

stats, who give a fluck, well aparantly alot do, rolo play to have fun and when u see someone get prone asap then shoot, dont stand & shoot, othere good advice above, and be patient, oh & dont get into full server everytime, best way to learn on 10-30ppl server, and if you in heat battle & die , dont spawn back at that flag, spawn in rear & come up.
                over:salute:

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe0171 View Post
                  stats, who give a fluck, well apparently a lot do, rolo play to have fun
                  I, amongst others do find stats fun. So please don't tell people not to bother with stats, and to play for fun. Instead, contribute something useful.

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk
                    I, amongst others do find stats fun. So please don't tell people not to bother with stats, and to play for fun. Instead, contribute something useful.
                    shat, thats your opinion, i got mine
                    so he should play for stats & not fun?
                    :salute:

Comment

let's end this dispute.... play for fun, don't worry about your stats, but enjoy having them and working for medals/awards.

Comment

You can't tell people what is fun, and what is not. Everyone is different, hence the "play for fun, not stats" comments annoy me.

Comment

cheers alex!

This game takes awhile to get good at, so don't worry about it for now. For now, learn what you are able to do, keep practicing and playing, your play will get better in time. Even good players die, but as you get better, it happens less. So, yeah, watch those stats as an indicator of your progress. When you do get better, and spend more time killing than spawning, it will become more fun.

Comment

Huh, I would read up on some infantry tactics that can keep you alive long enough to start getting kills. You also may want to experiment with other kits and weapons, you may be a better player with certain kits. When you get your first unlock (if you havent already) I would get the G3. The G3 is a killer weapon and easy to kill with that may help a beginner get better. The G3 is also an assault kit weapon, and the assault kit comes with body armor that will also help you to survive longer. Good luck and have fun.

Comment

Buy fast PC, always load 1st in server, get into jet/heli or tank (tank maps) and enjoy K/D ratio of at least 2-3

Basically, that is what I do and I very rarely get into "being raped" situations.

Comment

Working...
                              X