Is there any Teamwork out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any Teamwork out there?

Is it just me, bad choice of servers, or does anybody work as a team while playing? i know a few in karkand IO i've seen. i like vehicle mapps & unless you play some kark or other IO mapps teamwork seems to be dead to me.

i find either watching my back & killin who i can , or actually tryn to capture a flag(by myself usually) which allmost allways gets ya killed by yourself.

sometiems i get lucky & get hooked up with 1 or 2 who likes to stick & work together.

but if any good servers lettme know plz, hard to keep a 1.1 avg in a "all for yerself" fest.:nod:

Re: Is there any Teamwork out there?

Get a clan and go pubbing with them, never have to worry about "pick up squads"

Comment

Yeah,
      Join a clan...that is what I did. Was fed up with no one working together, and now I have a great bunch of players who actually work together and make us a wave of moving death flowing across the map!

Comment

Originally posted by Ins View Post
        well alot of clans will lock their squads, i can understand that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ins View Post
          Exactly. But if you don't want to join a clan for whatever reason, try joining non-popular maps/servers. I've found that there is a higher chance of finding "quality" players vs n00bs/stat whores.

Comment

Originally posted by kulamonster3 View Post
            Yeah,
            Join a clan...that is what I did. Was fed up with no one working together, and now I have a great bunch of players who actually work together and make us a wave of moving death flowing across the map!
            yeah i think i played against you and got my arse kicked up to my shouders.
            yeah just 1 good squad IMO can control a game in the general population cause nobody works together.

but i am too irregular to be memeber of clan, i have kids in diapers & alot other things on my plate, if i get 2hours a day in on weekdays im flying. sometimes i can get on & sometimes not. some time i get in game, gota quit in 5 mins, some times i can play couple 3 hours. like a womans mood too irregular <now that should get a few flamme's:nod:

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe0171
              but i am too irregular to be memeber of clan, i have kids in diapers & alot other things on my plate, if i get 2hours a day in on weekdays im flying. sometimes i can get on & sometimes not. some time i get in game, gota quit in 5 mins, some times i can play couple 3 hours. like a womans mood too irregular <now that should get a few flamme's:nod:
              I'm in the same boat man. I'm lucky to get 2 hrs in weekdays since I only play when my wife and kid goes to bed. RL always comes first, that's why I joined a very casual clan.

Comment

the answer is :
                NO

Comment

Funny, I find teamwork on almost every map I play. One, join a squad with several clan mates on it - I find that they are rarely locked unless it's guys who just want to chopper whore. Two, make your own teamwork - stick with your squad leader and support him. In my experience, the rest of the squad will eventually come around when they see that you guys are doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafterman View Post
                    Funny, I find teamwork on almost every map I play. One, join a squad with several clan mates on it - I find that they are rarely locked unless it's guys who just want to chopper whore. Two, make your own teamwork - stick with your squad leader and support him. In my experience, the rest of the squad will eventually come around when they see that you guys are doing well.
                    yeah know what your saying, but found that few times people will work together if you try. i think alot join squads just to have alternate spawn points , and some who make squads only do so they can request supplies, cause the squad leader never does it for anyone but himself on the servers im talkin of.
                    glad someboyd is finding teamwork, like i said though ive seen it on karkand, but IMO its alot to do with medic/point hor's i mean what better wayto get points than to follow peep around on karkand reviving & giving bags.

I'm in the same boat man. I'm lucky to get 2 hrs in weekdays since I only play when my wife and kid goes to bed. RL always comes first, that's why I joined a very casual clan.
                    i never been in bf2 clan before , maybe one day if i find one really layed back. like now wife & kids nappin so gonna go pub whorein a few.
                    tc & thanks for all the reply's.:salute:

Comment

Ha!! Teamwork on Vehicle maps? Non existant!!!

And people wonder why so many people move to i/o servers. And before anyone says anything...there is way more teamwork in i/o than vehicle servers.

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe0171 View Post
                        Is it just me, bad choice of servers, or does anybody work as a team while playing? i know a few in karkand IO i've seen. i like vehicle mapps & unless you play some kark or other IO mapps teamwork seems to be dead to me.

i find either watching my back & killin who i can , or actually tryn to capture a flag(by myself usually) which allmost allways gets ya killed by yourself.

sometiems i get lucky & get hooked up with 1 or 2 who likes to stick & work together.

but if any good servers lettme know plz, hard to keep a 1.1 avg in a "all for yerself" fest.:nod:
                        Download Project Reality at Realitymod.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nicfurious29 View Post
                          Ha!! Teamwork on Vehicle maps? Non existant!!!

And people wonder why so many people move to i/o servers. And before anyone says anything...there is way more teamwork in i/o than vehicle servers.
                          I would agree that there is generally more squad-based teamwork on an I/O server, but I/O also has the most amount of spammers, so it kind of cancels it out.

Comment

I have only ever seen consistent and natural FPS teamwork between complete strangers online in 2 maybe 3 games - Plan of Attack mod for Source, Project Reality for BF2 and not many more ...
                            Problem I think is that people find Project Reality too challenging...

Comment

Play maps like Dalian Plant 64 player size inf only, you will get no where unless you work as a squad. 32 players on a map like this with 2-3 squads working together on each side makes it very fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X