X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: True Bf2 Widscreem Is Here

Originally posted by dbthump View Post
    BF2 does not support WS.
    Yeah we all know that. Thanks for the tips. Now read the title and first post again and don't waste our time.

Comment

Originally posted by System View Post
      Yeah we all know that...
      Perhaps, but there's still those who don't know about the .exe res trick, so why would you assume that everyone knows about WS, or lack there of. Besides, it's ban material, laggy, only works when flying, and is really cheating; why use it. Everyone's so quick to point out hackers and padders, and they should be, why then even entertain this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by dbthump View Post
        ..........WS........ it's ban material, laggy, only works when flying, and is really cheating; why use it. Everyone's so quick to point out hackers and padders, and they should be........
        LOL, it's "cheating" to use this WS zoom? My goodness, EA should be incorporating WS support into the game. It's totally frakkin' ridiculous that I spend a ton of money on a beautiful WS monitor and BF2 does not support it. Hello????? It's the 21st century here. WS monitors are the wave of the future and most computers now sell with WS monitors attached.

I lose FOV with my WS monitor! I am actually PENALIZED for having modern equipment. When the heck is the last time you saw that? LOL..... never!

:evil:

Comment

Originally posted by Chevy-SS View Post
          LOL, it's "cheating" to use this WS zoom?
          :evil:
          PB is either black or white. If it can get you banned then it "must" be cheating. LOL. I'm just saying...

I don't disagree that I'd enjoy my Sami 22" WS much much more if in fact BF2 were true WS.

Comment

Working...
          X