i hate how sniper doesnt kill with one hit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: i hate how sniper doesnt kill with one hit

If you use the M95, most of the time it will be one hit kills, as the gun does 95% damage to everyone, while the M24 does 60% (I think), the SVD/88 does 30%, and the L96 only does ~60% to armored soldiers (but 95% to unarmored ones)

Comment

Originally posted by Marksman_M95 View Post
      If you use the M95, most of the time it will be one hit kills, as the gun does 95% damage to everyone, while the M24 does 60% (I think), the SVD/88 does 30%, and the m96 only does ~60% to armored soldiers (but 95% to unarmored ones)
      You're retarded. The M95, M24, and L96A1 do the same damage (95%) to anybody without armor. Only with armor does the M95 have an advantage, but it really doesn't make a difference because all 3 still take 2 shots to kill somebody unless it's a headshot.

The Type 88 and SVD do 45% damage.

There is no M96.

Go uninstall BF2 please, or shut the **** up about stuff you know nothing about.

Don't believe me? http://wiki.bf2s.com/weapons noob.

Originally posted by mwillin0000
      go play with the AWP on Counter-STrike and complain whenever you die because it was a "bulls*it" kill like all the others.
      AWP ftw. I love that gun. Let's play CSS together

Comment

SVD is headshot kill i get 30 headshots a round with it

Comment

Play Project Reality if the contrived gameplay stupidity of DICE annoys you
          No more getting hit with a 50 calibre weapon, looking bemused and bunny hopping merrily away...

Comment

Yeah, Project Reality...

Comment

go play with the AWP on Counter-STrike and complain whenever you die because it was a "bulls*it" kill like all the others.
              please do not diss CS as i am a huge fan and veteran player since the beta days =)

and yeah i guess BF2 is more realistic in its killingness, though IF they were going to make it a 1 shot kill with sniper i think they should also put a unsteady hand feature, like in sniper elite for example or other realistic sniping games where the scope is not PERFECTLY still even if ur jumping =P

Comment

Originally posted by farquezy View Post
                its the STUPIDEST THING EVER, why does EA do that? its not that easy to snipe people since u cant zoom is, and the fact u cant kill em with one hit just annoys me soooo much

why do they do that? it gets on my nerves, i mean after u shott them they run away and u dont get a kill.....
                why doesnt EA change this?? any mods that have 1 shot kill sniperS?
                If i see their head
                • it will
                kill with one shot, if you want easy you might get some kinda easier game.

Comment

Originally posted by farquezy View Post
                  its the STUPIDEST THING EVER, why does EA do that? its not that easy to snipe people since u cant zoom is, and the fact u cant kill em with one hit just annoys me soooo much

why do they do that? it gets on my nerves, i mean after u shott them they run away and u dont get a kill.....
                  why doesnt EA change this?? any mods that have 1 shot kill sniperS?
                  EA Gives you the gaymores, grenades and a great pistol and you cannot kill someone with a sniper rifle? Big whoop, if EA ever does a patch they should just rename sniper class to "Noob" kit because thats what pretty much 80% of the snipers in bf2 are, claymore spamming whiners who suck at BF2 in general. I've seen some skilled snipers before mind you so im not saying they're not out there but TBH the sniper rifle is NOT your main weapon, your main weapon is your gaymore and your secondary is your grenade.

Comment

I think knifes should kill in one hit too, not poof smoke 3 times, but you can't always get what you want.

Comment

Yeah i think it should too, but ive read HERE that it takes 1 hit to kill =/

Comment

Aim for the head?

Comment

It does kill in one hit - if you are good enough to shoot them in the head.

Lesson: Get good enough to hit them in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by Anni-kin View Post
                            please do not diss CS as i am a huge fan and veteran player since the beta days =)
                            i'm not dissing CS, i'm just dissing all the idiots that play it.

Comment

i'm not dissing CS, i'm just dissing all the idiots that play it.
                              oh im sorry, i misunderstood your post - my fault. you are right...

unfortunately counter strike attracts more smacktards than a tard smacking convention run by the top tard smacks for the general smacktard public

Comment

ha...well said.

Comment

Working...
                                X