Why is Karkand so popular?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why is Karkand so popular?

If Karkand was the only map in this game I would've stopped playing 2 years ago. Couple of months of playing the same map is enough for me.
    Anyway, trying to understand what keeps the people still playing Karkand, I came up with this theory: Karkand is like having a job. Doing the same thing over and over gets boring after a while, but you keep doing it just to to make money/points.

Comment

Re: Why is Karkand so popular?

Originally posted by ElFipso View Post
      Well this regards the Karkand players and not the map. But I agree, the problem is that Karkand is mainly used for statpadding and pointwhoring rather that to play the game.
      No, the map layout forces this gameplay into the game. The layout of a map changes the way a player would normally play, for that map. It has nothing to do with the players.
      Originally posted by Gen.Vlade View Post
      Anyway, trying to understand what keeps the people still playing Karkand, I came up with this theory: Karkand is like having a job. Doing the same thing over and over gets boring after a while, but you keep doing it just to to make money/points.
      Pretty much. :nod:

Comment

Working...
      X