Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Be honest

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
    most people who say stats dont matter are low ranking people. Tell me after looking at snipers stats would you want him on your team?
    Sure why not...

Comment

Well, I consider my own stats as not that good.
      Your stats are worse but you still need a lot of time playing to get where I am (and that's not very far LOL)
      If you want to get better, and specially get a better k/d, I recommend you to squad up so you have some medics around to revive you.
      Playing IN vehicles may improve that also, and not to forget being commander and arty the bstrds.
      For a sniper your stats as sniper are laughable, sorry. Try to hide more when playing this kit.

FipZ

Comment

Originally posted by zuiquan1 View Post
        Sure why not...
        W/l ratio? most of the people with higher stats have higher W/L ratios as well. Experience plays a huge role in how good you are and sniper is not as experienced as lets say patriots. Stats do mean something.

Comment

they are not THAT bad

Comment

I have to disagree your win loss ratio isnt something that you can have much control over. It mainly depends on the team work within your team. If your team, USMC,MEC, whatever. . ., stinks you dont stand much of a chance winning that round. Playing a few rounds like that will kill your win loss ratio.

At this point he should be concerned with things that he can control like his kit choice and accuracy. I would pick one or two more kits and play them almost every round, I do that, for at least a minute or so. I usually play that kit till I get killed and thats enough for that round. If you view your stats on a regular basis make sure that they are improveing in the accuracy and K/D ratio area. If you can keep these two going up or at least holding steady thats a reachable goal that will improve everything else. Good Luck. . . . . .Red

Comment

Your stats are about as bad as mine... and I'm no hardcore gamer. I contribute my ping of nearly 140 on every server to help with that though. I also like playing chauffeur for my team; you don't get many kills as a BH pilot. Hell, I even fly back and forth between the carrier and the island on Wake just for the fun of it and I serve a purpose at the same time

People should really get on with their lives and just play the game to have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by redrider View Post
                I have to disagree your win loss ratio isnt something that you can have much control over. It mainly depends on the team work within your team. If your team, USMC,MEC, whatever. . ., stinks you dont stand much of a chance winning that round. Playing a few rounds like that will kill your win loss ratio.

At this point he should be concerned with things that he can control like his kit choice and accuracy. I would pick one or two more kits and play them almost every round, I do that, for at least a minute or so. I usually play that kit till I get killed and thats enough for that round. If you view your stats on a regular basis make sure that they are improveing in the accuracy and K/D ratio area. If you can keep these two going up or at least holding steady thats a reachable goal that will improve everything else. Good Luck. . . . . .Red
                That is what I thought at first but after looking at stats here it does appear that the higher ranking people here have higher W/L ratios then the lower ranking people. It may be hard to believe but look at peoples rank and their W/L ratio.

Comment

I don't see how someone's W/L ratio is indicative of anything either. Sometimes one team gets raped and no individual on the losing side can prevent it.

Most people with really high win ratios are either crazy good jet or chopper pilots, or they switch teams at the end of rounds or something.

Comment

wanna look at my stats

Comment

Originally posted by redrider View Post

I agree, my W/L ratio is <1 only because I don't teamstack like most of the lootenant (damn straight, im spelling it how I WANT) colonels. If my team is teamstacked against, i try and actually help the newbies out and get flags. I don't spam the switch team button.

Originally posted by Lerxstwannabe View Post
                      Your stats are about as bad as mine... and I'm no hardcore gamer. I contribute my ping of nearly 140 on every server to help with that though. I also like playing chauffeur for my team; you don't get many kills as a BH pilot. Hell, I even fly back and forth between the carrier and the island on Wake just for the fun of it and I serve a purpose at the same time

People should really get on with their lives and just play the game to have fun.
                      I agree with you. You shouldn't have to work your *** off just so you can make a 16% to 20%. Play for the game, play for fun, don't play for useless numbers.

Comment

I dont team stack either and after about 1,200 games my W/L ratio finally reached higher then 1. you may say you get losees because you are getting raped well that may be the case but the numbers all say that newer players have lower W/L ratios.

Comment

my luck, i guess

Comment

Whatever the reason is that your on the loseing team there isnt much that one player can do about it. However your accuracy is controlled by you and you alone, under normal conditions of course. The same for who you kill, on a team full of new players you may have to hang back a bit but you are still in control.

Being a person who surfs his server list I often wind up on a team that cant win. Being the kind of player I am I dont switch teams. I will stick it out as long as I can stand it or as long as I intended to, I ususally move to another server after 3 or 4 rounds anyway. Because of this my win loss ratio is less than one but its not a stat that means much to me, so thats the reason behind my statement in the last post.

The two things I listed accuracy and kill to death ratio are two things any player, no matter how new they are, can work on improveing and see the results in thier stats. I only tried to give them a goal that they could reach in a day or two, by themselves. Even the more experienced players would see benifits from improveing thier accuracy and K/D ratio. Im currently working on getting 25&#37; over all accuracy. Im almost there, Im at 24.65%. Anyway good luck in your quest. . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

If the team your on gets raped to death 60&#37; of the time odds are its not your teams fault (unless your USMC on wake). There is plenty one player can do about it if you are an experienced medic and get an extra 10 kill without allowing the enemy to revive them and revive another 10 people on your team that is a 20 ticket swing. having a few people with less experience can tip the scales even if its 3 people on a 32 man server.

Now I usally go 1 for 1 without switching teams with a K/D ratio of about 1.5.

Comment

.... Stats are teh suckage.
                                I have a Lt Colonel account (Sniper2068). I play Sniper2068 only once a week nowadays... Instead I play new accounts that I am always making. sumalia recognize the account gangsta.leet

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X