Be honest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be honest

How are my stats? lets pretend that I didnt own BF2 for more than a year are they good for where I am? I play BF2 when I feel like it not like some ppl who play it all the time lol...

Re: Be honest

Lol your stats are abouts good as mine and I've had BF2 since the day of release:laugh:

Comment

no wonder you play 2142....

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
        no wonder you play 2142....
        my stats are just as low

Comment

maybe you should specialize in one game then. the problem with your stats is your accuracy is crap. Fix that and the rest of your stats will get better.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
            maybe you should specialize in one game then. the problem with your stats is your accuracy is crap. Fix that and the rest of your stats will get better.
            yeah your right, I need to start playing other kits besides sniper, thats why accuracy sux cuz I miss a lot when I snipe

Comment

it should really be the other way around. Its probably that the guns are alot diffrent accuracy wise between 2142 and bf2.

Comment

Bad kill/death ratio. Bad win/loss ratio. Kit times whacked, not even. Few medals. Few badges. Few ribbons.

If you want to compare with mine; http://bf2s.com/player/44185431/.

Comment

What about my stats?

Pretty bad, I know. But keep in mind that until two weeks ago my internet connection was much slower and I got average pings of over 150. Since then I get pings between 50-70 and my KDR has jumped in the past two weeks from about .32 to .64.
                  the problem with your stats is your accuracy is crap. Fix that and the rest of your stats will get better.
                  My accuracy is even lower than his, but I don't see why that is an important stat. Sometimes I even fire my gun in the air to celebrate winning a round at the very end. I can make bullets land when I need to, but sometimes I fire my gun without even meaning to hit anyone. Plus I play a lot of support, so I lay down a lot of cover fire.
                  edit: look at this, lol.

Comment

not bad if you just started ^^

Comment

ive had the game for a year and i have 140k :P. But bf2 is the only game ive been playing for a year. I've given up TV for it .

I dont really care for stats, you probably don't take bf2 as seriously as others and play really loosely, which is the kind of player I like. I hate it when things get competitive, even though I know they do a lot. I'd rather think of bf2 as a silly game, than like a sport with TWL n whatnot.

Comment

Why do ppl care about stats...?

Comment

so people can prove their self worth and to prove themselves in a online game where they fail at life,thats why.

Comment

Ok, they look real bad. I mean, they look very poor....but give me a second to type up a full analysis of them and you'll see what I am looking at after I re-edit

Comment

Just started 1-2 weeks ago. My stats:
                              here

The only good one is sniping.

edit -

The "Time played" is off a lot, because I idle often

edit 2 - What Karkand server do you play on? I always snipe there too

Comment

Working...
                              X