Your thoughts on the P90?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your thoughts on the P90?

Well i am coming up to my next unlocks and was going to unlock the tier 2 Sniper rifle and the P90 instead of the tier 2 assault rifle or the tier 1 Spec Ops gun. I would just like to know your views on the P90, i know its not all powerful but it has to be better than the DAo and the original MP5 gun...doesnt it?

Basically is it worth the unlock? Any thought on the sniper rifle would be nice too, thanks.

Re: Your thoughts on the P90?

i think its better than the doa-12, but only at close range, plus the 50 round clip helps a little too.

Comment

I wouldn't say it's worth the unlock. Maybe only unlock it as your last unlock. The think the 2 unlocks everyone should unlock last are the P90 and MP7. The P90 is weak in CQ. It sounds cool and looks cool though. The DAO-12 is hands down the best AT gun and one of the best guns in the game for CQ. SCAR-L is more powerful and more accurate then the P90. Which is probably because it's a carbine not an SMG. It's slightly more powerful then the MP5. But since you will probably waste a lot of ammo when killing someone in bursts with the scope or at close range. You might get annoyed that you only get 3 clips.

The sniper unlock which I assume you mean L96A1 is amazing. The crosshairs rock. So it's much easier to pop headshots. Plus it's very quiet so it's good for stealth.

Comment

K so i am defo gonna unlock the sniper rifle next and i am sorta not sure bout the P90 now, what about unlocking the tier 2 assault rifle, even though i do well with the G3? Or perhaps the first Spec Ops gun is also pretty good isnt it?

Comment

my thoughts: P90 SUCKS

BTW: the P90 is not part of SF .. you should've posted this in BF2

Comment

I love the P-90

Comment

Originally posted by GMEM1991
              my thoughts: P90 SUCKS

BTW: the P90 is not part of SF .. you should've posted this in BF2
              But its not availabe in BF2 without either an unlock from SF or EU isnt it?

I have planned out my unlocks untill i hit 8000 global point. this shouldnt take me too long and leaves me with 4 last guns to unlock which are the support tier 1 and 2 and the engineer tier 1 and 2 because these are the kits i play the least.

It goes:

2500 global points: Unlock tier 2 sniper rifle and the P90

5000 global points: Unlock tier 2 Assault rifle and the tier 1 Spec Ops gun.

8000 global points: Unlock the Tier 2 Medic and Spec Ops guns.

This sounds pretty reasonable to me and i must say i play CSS and am a great fan of the P90.

Comment

Well, I've got everything but the P90 and the MP7, and I'm unlockin both when I get srg. major so it doesn't matter for me. I downloaded FFOLKES' single player unlocks mod so I can test them out before I get them, but that was earlier when I didn't have 2 left. From what I can tell I really like the P90.

Comment

P90 looks god awful and nothing like its rl counter part its HORRIBLE i want to gouge my eyes out when i see it

Comment

Close up it will shred anyone unless they can react fast enough. Far away you have a red dot sight which no other AT weapon has. Very good weapon, get it.

The tier-2 sniper (L96A1) is excelent if you play sniper. Very fine crosshairs, alot more accurate than the M95

Comment

1st tier spec ops is the g36c i believe and is hands down better than the 2nd tier scar-l. i presume youve already got the g36e ( 2nd tier medic ) which is best gun in the game.
                      dao-12 is awesome in cqb and i use it a lot on iron gator, boom dead, boom dead, 7 rounds in clip is a pain though.
                      I personally never use smg's, cant stand them, i like shottys.

2nd tier sniper rifle is great for an unlock though if you play that kit, as was said earlier its very accurate and has a lovely sound to it

just remember not all unlocks are better than previous weapons, just different, a lot of the AK series are just as good as the unlocks if not better

dodge

Comment

P90 is the worst gun......

Comment

Originally posted by Dodg3rman
                          1st tier spec ops is the g36c i believe and is hands down better than the 2nd tier scar-l. i presume youve already got the g36e ( 2nd tier medic ) which is best gun in the game.
                          dao-12 is awesome in cqb and i use it a lot on iron gator, boom dead, boom dead, 7 rounds in clip is a pain though.
                          I personally never use smg's, cant stand them, i like shottys.

2nd tier sniper rifle is great for an unlock though if you play that kit, as was said earlier its very accurate and has a lovely sound to it

just remember not all unlocks are better than previous weapons, just different, a lot of the AK series are just as good as the unlocks if not better

dodge
                          DAO-12 has a 12 round drum not 7 round clip. The G36C is very weak compared to assault rifles. But good for mid to long range. SCAR-L is a little better for shorter ranges. But spec ops can't really go toe to toe with a shotgun, assault, or support. So their main weapon is C4 more then it would be a carbine. Actually most of the unlocks are better. Their differences make them better. Better sights, more powerful, better accessories. M24 is very similar to the L96A1 but the sights help you get more accurate shots. But in terms of power they are pretty close. I love the AKs, RPK-74, and SVD.

Comment

and the P90? ...

Comment

Its the best SMG in game IMO although I suck at using it (I have more Defiilbrator kills than I do with SMGs...)

Comment

Working...
                              X