Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Scientific Laws of Battlefield 2

Originally posted by range_-_master13
    67. No matter how far you stop from the enemy claymore a teammate will blow it up for you
    LOL this always happens to me!

Comment

Im suprised to see this take off so fast.. Anyway, 43 is my favorite as well. Keep them coming, then maybe a mod will stick the final list. *cough*

Comment

55. Just as you *cleverly* booby trap your own tank for an enemy to ride, a teammate jumps in and drives off.
        Il just blow him up then

Comment

yes i think the cassino made bf2! u lose bad but then win one so u stay around to lose more!the house always wins lmao:laugh:

Comment

just when u drove thru the arty barrage successfully the last shell nails you...

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolfo View Post
              just when u drove thru the arty barrage successfully the last shell nails you...
              Happens every time without fail

Comment

It's really sad that all of those things accually do apply to every single game

Edit:

No matter how good of a player you are, the enemy always seems to headshot you with a base weapon.

Comment

xx. As a sniper, when I see a enemy player walking towards your location, I suddenly notice the last shot was last from your current clip.

No hurry I got time to reload. Ah now it's reloaded...no...wtf, I'm reloading again. Now I'm in a hurry! Well it's reloaded...God Damn...wtf, again I'm reloading...wrist :cry:

Comment

Working...
                  X