X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: games like bf2?

Originally posted by raidyr View Post
    Uh, no ****?
    Misread your post, i thought you asked "What exactly?" and not why. My bad man.
    I don't like the CS game play but the weapons are really good imo.

Comment

Originally posted by raidyr View Post
      Uh, no ****?
      OH SNAP!

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
        ArmA is the closet thing to BF2 that i can think of. but hteres nothing wrong with older games. im gettin addicted to Starcraft again

is that doubt i hear? OF COURSE it will have good graphics.

and u can try out mods for diff games. half life 2 has a mod called insurgency mod . its got a lot of potential but its just too hard for me to play since it takes one shot to kill and its pretty unbalanaced, but i think soon theyll have vehicles and stuff
        ArmA is NOTHING like BF2.

Comment

well big maps...iron sights...vehicles...that's about all. (i couldnt think of any other games with big maps etc)

and for America's Army....IMO its not that great. the graphics are decent for a free game. I only played it for the training to see what its suppose to be like "in the army" and maybe it could help me in BF2. But multiplayer really killed the game for me. its confusing as heck when u play with the indigenous ppl and u dont kno whos really on ur team anymore and its pretty realistic (ie slow game play , some? tactics) but it gets really boring really fsat and not worth the download

Comment

For a game a lot like BF2 id have to say Joint Operations. With huge maps supporting up to 150 players each, vehicles, iron sights. Although you die very easily, some people really hate that so figured id mention it.

Comment

COD4...that's all u need to know.

Comment

I would recommend Americas Army (I got 2 accounts) but it asks for patience so most don`t like it.

CoD 4 will be the thing for you.

Comment

Day of Defeat (and the Source version) has many of the same aspects that make BF2 enjoyable as well. I like the ranks and unlocks in BF2 though.

Comment

imho there are no games like nf2, thats why its so amazing

Comment

DOD isn't like BF2

are there any vehicles or very open big maps (daqing, dalian, tampon)

nope

JO is the closest thing and is a prequel to BF2, just not as pretty and in a jungle. though it has some very nice features mainly the armoury system, which i likes alot, plus you can have your own player model

Comment

Originally posted by Sars99 View Post
                        are there any vehicles or very open big maps (daqing, dalian, tampon)
                        i missed it

Comment

Originally posted by LightBred View Post
                          i missed it
                          missed it? tampon = highway tampa, or have i missed you confusion?

Comment

At first I thought this thread was about other games liking BF2. So I was gonna say Viva Pinata, cause after those two got together we recieved BF2142 (I hope that clears some things up about BF2142).

Comment

i love day of defeat source,if your a infantry guy day of defeat source will be awesome for you.

Comment

Are people still playing JO?

Comment

Working...
                                X