X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultra high settins and view distance

Hey guys,

You used to be able to change the settings to ultra high by modifying the settings.con, but now you can't after the 1.3 patch came out, anyone here know how, also. How do i get my damn view distance scale higher than the crappy 100% i can only have it now, because umm, sniping is kinda hard and erm what's that you already get an advantage having a video card that can gofrom 50% to 100%....so why can't i do 1000%?

Re: Ultra high settins and view distance

Yeah, I wouldn't mind either

Comment

setting the view distance higher than 100% is modification of game files and against the ROE, also PunkBuster actively scans for it..

3.1.1 Players may not change (hack) any core games files or effectively change game settings by employing external programs or cheats for the purposes of giving themselves an unfair advantage over other players.

Comment

Originally posted by aao_pwner
        Hey guys,

You used to be able to change the settings to ultra high by modifying the settings.con, but now you can't after the 1.3 patch came out, anyone here know how, also. How do i get my damn view distance scale higher than the crappy 100% i can only have it now, because umm, sniping is kinda hard and erm what's that you already get an advantage having a video card that can gofrom 50% to 100%....so why can't i do 1000%?
        It's against the roe, and there is no ultra high. I've checked it out, and there is no appreciable difference between high and ultra high.

Edit: Lt. Col! Yay!

Comment

Working...
        X