Educational opportunity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Educational opportunity

Here's the deal, I see so many players who make bad decisions on the battlefield and maybe don't know how to become better. Instead of complaning I am now offering educational services to those who would be interested in learning.

One thing you should know, is that when I instruct I will probably come off sounding very demanding. Just realize that whatever I holler bitch and moan about CAN be done, people do it every day. If you can keep on going I can.

If you need to learn infantry the best way to do that would be to get with me and my clan mates and play with us to watch how we play. I would really like to make helo pilots though, because a decent pilot can be hard to come by. A gunner can learn the basics in a few hours, intermediate skills in less than 8. But helo pilot takes someone who is determined to be better and willing to do what it takes.

I just require 16+ and someone who has a mic/headphones, teamspeak and want to learn. It'd be helpful if you play often.

This is aimed at beginner players who have alot to learn and know they have alot to learn. If you think you know how to play either you can or you can't and haven't realized it yet.

Re: Educational opportunity

Hello:
    I am a reletive noob to Bf2, but not to gaming, or helo piloting. I have decided to become a pilot in this game and have began making the appropriate moves. I have alot of expierience in Bell 222 FAA and longbow military flight testing simulators. I have obtained the best stick/throttle combo I could find, and am beginning to get that setup. If you have any tips for me i would really appriciate it. I plan on using a password protected server online so I can practice alone. I would love to get some tips because some of the essential controls on an actual helo are missing from the game controls and compensating for that will be difficult to overcome. After I get the flight basics down I also would be interested in having someone teach me the finer points of helo combat in BF2. I am not afraid of some yelling or bitchin, our team captain shouts at me all the time. hope to hear from you...

Comment

I dont have a mic/headphone combo, but i am very willing to listen and learn. Specifically air combat, wether it be helo or jet, id be very willing to listen. When are you around to teach

Comment

You can download Xfire here and add Varsol. Let me know who you are when you do. Also teamspeak client can be found here http://www.goteamspeak.com/index.php?page=downloads.

I may be going out of town soon but I may be able to get someone else to help too. My main instructional tool for new helo pilots is a few drills for handling.

As for Deadbox you will find the Bf2 helos very simplified, with the gunner being the most critical member of the team alot of time. When it comes to taking out vehicles it's pretty much all about the gunner. When gunning down infantry comes in pilot maneuverability is essential.

I started out as a hardcore gunner for a specific pilot and when we were working it was beautiful. That was awhile back and I have since picked up piloting, since it's harder and in more demand. Anyways, I'll be logged into xfire most of the time so just d/l that and you'll find me in a hurry.

Once again I don't claim to be an expert but we'll find out quickly if my instruction is needed.

Comment

Hey dude im really looking for a good gunner and some good teamplay. I to was a gunner and therefore no whre i need to have the chopper for a good tv. recently i've been flying the cobra on wake learning to avoid the j 10s and ive got down to almost only 3 deaths on wake by those j 10s, ive been looking for a gunner who wnt bail me when it gets hot. My ingame name is URLACKOfSkill look me up sometime although my stats r not great as it took me a while to pick it up but now im getting the hang of it im told,

Comment

Pretty much the best way to get ahold of me is xfire, I don't really like to play alone so I probably won't be on unless there's someone else to play with.

PS: I got the link to the signature place from yours causticbeat, thanks.

Really enjoyed showing you those drills Liriquid and if you keep doing them you'll probably see some more improvement. If I'm not around to play some of my other guys might be, and they're decent gunners. Some of them more decent than others but it'll be good practice all around.

Comment

Great teacher and a fun guy to play with yes maybe the drills he gives are a bit repetative and boring but they work and u can put them into in game situations.
              Anyway if u need some help piloting ask this guy and if u need a gunner or pilot add me on xfire: liriquid
              Have fun and thanks to you Varsol m8 i would recommend u to anyone

Comment

Varsol is the man when it comes to helo piloting and gunning.

Comment

I'm going out of the country for a few months, but Xfire user lucsious knows the drills I use and is willing to show them to whoever needs practice.

Dernhumpus, sorry I didn't get to help you any but lucsious can and you're invited to play with the guys if you want. Anyone can really.

Comment

Well its official Varsol has shipped out and will be gone for a month or so,things are busy for me at the moment but I will be thrilled to show anyone varsol's flying tactics a few of my own, remember this thread is mainly for newer pilots, but if experienced pilots would like to add anything please go ahead.

My xfire is lucsious so add that if your interested, you will need a mic/headset and you will need teamspeak, after you add the xfire i will give you the teamspeak info. Things are busy for me though, as I will be a father somewhere around the beginning of august, fortionatly varsol will be back by then, so with that please reply holler at me through xfire and we'll see you on the battlefield.

{-=Combined Arms=-} Lucsious

Comment

Hey, I am an experienced gunner and Pilot (mainly pilot) and am wondering what sort of drills you guys do, and what server you pratice in? (TS and BF2)

Comment

Well I'm interested in the teamwork he was talking about. I hate playing alone, so if you want another person who is open to new things and loves to kill and support, my xfire is falafelwaffle

I'll try and add you today lucsious if its cool.

Comment

wow this is really cool, I've never even tried to learn to be good at flying attack helis because of how people spaz out if ur not really good and un-populated servers are boring (lol). I'd love to be taught but can't get Xfire now because I'm at my dads and BF2 stays at my moms. I already have teamspeak and a headset so I'm just about ready to start

Comment

sorry about the long delay I've been having some minor pc problems, Ranger I look forward to your joining when you get back to your dads, waffle i've sent the add request via xfire I'm looking forward to playing with all you guys soon.

Comment

i send you a request Via xfire Lucsious :P Im pretty interested in learning everything about bf2 not just the flying part but i defenatly want to become a better piolet.

Comment

Working...
                              X