TotalBF2 vs. BF2s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TotalBF2 vs. BF2s?

East Coast USA server or one in the general vicinity of Yurp will do.

Originally posted by AerialDistortion View Post
    Ok, give me a date

and btw

I'm talking to my bf2s friend at the moment, and he says he'll whoops our asses, and that they have a thread ripping on us... are we going to take that?!?!?!
    We'll do all the talking - with the left click button

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
      I got the permision from Spawndemon allthough he wants us to refer to ourself as Community Members of TBF2. so our tags will be CMTBF2 this will avoid confusion of simmilar tags.
      We need to make a strict differentiation here. This is a match thread. I am not too keen on that tag either. If you were to put an "F" inbetween the C and the M you have Come "F" Me. I'll play along with it though. Is Spawn going to join in?

Comment

haha

how about bf2sftl or is that too long?

Comment

Bugger it I'm in 100%. Chopper pilot/gunner or infantry whore. I'll be support/engy in chopper and medic/support if on the ground.

XFire - Bloodsport1982

Comment

Yeah, always have a pair of pilots as support and engy for emergency repairs or ammo...

I'll gladly fly (preferably the helicopter XD, or stick me on a hill somewhere lol)

Comment

If the date/time works, I'm in for sure. Ground-pounder Armor/Support.

Comment

Originally posted by 9ff View Post
                shut it with the damn nigro talk! ...
                haha.

Yeah. I knew someone would say something like that. (Rocket) That all sounds cool though. I'm pretty sure tbf2 will win.

Comment

Originally posted by AdrenalynFreek View Post
                  haha.
                  OK, lets not make wasteful posts here. Stay on task.

Originally posted by vesuvan View Post
                  If the date/time works, I'm in for sure. Ground-pounder Armor/Support.
                  I was hoping you were going to chime in.

Comment

I can fight, my pings in the US are bad though.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
                      I can fight, my pings in the US are bad though.
                      I have already suggested over at BF2s that we have EU and NA match on both continents at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild View Post

They are coming for blood. And if you are going to talk trash, you better be able to back that S*** UP!!!!!! Don't be cocky and puss out like a b***h, if you are going to sign up, the bring it!

They are F***KING SERIOUS, so stand up like men and bring it. If you are low ranking right now, you better have some mad skills, because they are not going to send their amateur players in, they are going to bring every Colonel and General they have. I have no doubts they will field seasoned/veteran players. [/B][/B][/SIZE]
                        edit <3

Comment

Agree... I can be chopper/plane pilot or co-pilot as well as infantry.
                          xfire: doggie52
                          stats: www.bf2s.com/player/46663699/

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild View Post
                            As opposed to the TBF2 ownage thread and since no one posted the links:

They are coming for blood. And if you are going to talk trash, you better be able to back that S*** UP!!!!!! Don't be cocky and puss out like a b***h, if you are going to sign up, the bring it!

They are F***KING SERIOUS, so stand up like men and bring it. If you are low ranking right now, you better have some mad skills, because they are not going to send their amateur players in, they are going to bring every Colonel and General they have. I have no doubts they will field seasoned/veteran players. [/B][/B][/SIZE]
                            That was quite inspirational i have to say.

I will fight until by finger becomes blistered from clicking my mouse like hell.

Idea: Eddy + M95 + Vehicle battle = Every enemy flying machine on the ground.

See if he can really do it.

Comment

I would enter but firstly I cant play on US srevers and secondly I dont have xFire :[

Dont let m stats deceive you I'm rarely out of the top 5 when I play

Comment

Originally posted by Oli View Post
                                That was quite inspirational i have to say.
                                Yes, they talk like they have Gold and Platinum tanks. I don't want people showing up thinking this is going to be a little tickle. They want to rape us and I am sure if we don't collectively get our heads on right, they will gang bang us...and I don't want a train running up on me.

Comment

Working...
                                X