X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TotalBF2 vs. BF2s?

Originally posted by Oli View Post
    I have to ask quite a serious question:

Since this is a TBF2 team community, are we gonna have moderating team and admins taking part?
    Well thats up to them, but I would really like to see whether or not scinto really scintowns

Comment

I was hoping they would step up too. But if they feel if any of them feel that there are players on this site that will play better then them, it might be best for the team going forward if they take a backseat. (no offense, just being honest).

Comment

I think if we had admins it should be from a neutral site to keep admins from leaking intelegence about the other team and they are not really needed. Admins cant see that much but they would be able teo tell who is what in vehicle.

If we did have one we need 2 and allow that intelegence to be leaked. there is not much reason for an admin anyway.

Comment

15/1 chopper kdr, 20/1 tank kdr, give me one of them and i will have no problem cleaning house.

Comment

Pssh Them Foo's Dont Know Who They Be Messin' Wit!

I Say We Bus' A cap In Tem Asses!

Comment

YE YE we will kain them!!

Comment

Originally posted by cfschris View Post
                Pssh Them Foo's Dont Know Who They Be Messin' Wit!

I Say We Bus' A cap In Tem Asses!
                Sniper Rifles 69:42:24 703 1,436 0.4896 27.91%

You sure you want to sign up?

Comment

Im not too sure about the 64 slot 32 map idea. TBH im not too sure with the 64 slot. We've all played 64 player vehicles at some time or another and all it is is vehicle whoring etc etc.

Comment

shuddup fool, if you actually looked at the sig you would see reasons WHY my stats are le ****.

Somones spots me, i run for cover, and 1 connection problem later im facing the other way running TOWARDS the enemy........

1 phrase-lick my nuts rocketchild.

Comment

Hey hey hey, we should be having rivalry between us and BF2s not a fight between people who could make up a team.

Comment

WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO MAKE FUN OF ME FOR THE ****TY STATS?!!?!?!?!?! you dont know how hard it is to play with CLEARWIRE!!!!!!!!! seriously go google Clearwire Internet service reviews, find out how well it works will games. well heres how well it works-****IN DIALUP!!! yet its CONSIDERED DSL, but since the internet is BROADCASTED over the ****ing AIRWAYS its one of the crappiest internet of all time, and they suckered me into a 2 year contract..........

when sniping.....theres a very VERY small target about 600m away right? well, do you know how HARD it is to keep your crosshairs on a SINGLE ****ING PIXEL when the slightest movement MAKES YOU MOVE ABOUT 50 TIMES MORE THAN YOU ACTUALLY DID?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

Comment

I didnt say anything about you.

I simply said, we need to stop having a go at each other.

Comment

get a squad of organized people and we can cap them in less then 10 minutes

is anyone gona get this going? where are the rules at, any admins??

whats going on so far?

Comment

So far RocketChild has been organising everything between us and BF2s. However he has said on the BF2s forums that they need to organise some leaders for each team so we can have a meeting and discuss rules and stuff like that.

ATM RocketChild is looking after the American side of things and i'm doing the European side of things. I now have 6 names for Euro Team. Score

Comment

i wasnt reffereing to you oli, i was referring to everyone who makes fun of my stats/sterotypes me because of them (AKA RocketFag)

Comment

Working...
                                X