Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Unkillable?

Originally posted by RMcLeod
    Looking at his stats I'd say he's going for vateran helicopter badge!
    im going for that takes the pee man

Comment

So this guy has racked up 132K points playing almost nothing but Warlord since about March of this year? That's one hell of a BF2 bender. He's either a hack, or he's one awesome player. Either way, I wouldn't want to cross paths with him.

Comment

Originally posted by cantina_fly
        So this guy has racked up 132K points playing almost nothing but Warlord since about March of this year? That's one hell of a BF2 bender. He's either a hack, or he's one awesome player. Either way, I wouldn't want to cross paths with him.
        the former member of my clan now leader of TL, ranks up like theres no tommorrow last week he was half way on First Sergeant now he's a 2nd Lieutenant within 5-6 days.

Comment

I think it had to me a cheat. I encountered a guy playing sniper, I was a sniper too. I was using the L96 and the worst thing was that I had 12 hits on him and still didnt kill him.
          I attacked from about every angle I could and didnt see a resupply box or another soldier on the roof with him. He just wouldnt die
          By the way that was 12 hits with the little `x`. All in about 3 minutes or less. After I see stuff like this about all I know to do is go and play some where else. . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Working...
          X