Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Film Horror @ Karkand

Originally posted by Eye_of_god View Post
    There are many odd and scray sounds in both BF2 and 2142.

Karkand: In karkand, if you are alone and no one is in the server, you can heard the sound of either someone oddly laughing or a weird echo sound

Jalalabed: On junkyard flag and the Market flag, you can heard a arab-type song

Mashtuur City: if you are alone and no one is in the server, You can heard a some what alarm type sound that is low tone and in the areas of Mosque, Power plant, and North Gas Station

Also, in the booster packs and SF, you can heard odd sounds, too

Warlord, in Warlord, like in Karkand; there is an odd sounding type of low tone laughing, near the right side of the palace, between Mosque and Second Floor of the palace.

Ghost Town, There is an odd low tone sound, kinda like being in an airplace with the air pressure-type of sound, also even some low tow scraming can be heard

Other sounds can be heard on Mass Destruction, Night Flight, and Surge

Midnight Sun, Has a wolf hoaring along with other odd sounds

Operation Harvest, has a lighting effect with a thunder sound to it, along with some oddly placed sounds of glass being blown by the wind

Great Wall, some odd sounds, but nothing really that scray

Ok, for 2142:
    Belgrade, Cerbere Landing, Fall of Berlin, Camp Gibraltar, and Tunis Harbor all have a odd mix of low tone echoing sounds, odd sounds, some low tow voices in Belgrade and Fall of Berlin, and other stuff
    operation clean sweep: sound of a cat

gulf of oman: weird voices in the big train station, sounds like ghosts

Comment

very strange never heard it before.

Comment

Originally posted by *FMJ*Power View Post
        yes i mean use it, to taunt someone. your not going to be able to taunt someone unless you have both bf2 and 2142 installed and you reserved your name with the vet program. everyone can hear it though. just check the ea support link i posted, its pretty straight foreword.
        Again . . .

I dont have 2142

I dididnt reserve my name via the vet program

I can make it occur on my own terms (as in I make the taunt occur when I spot an enemy them just as I kill them).

Are you even reading my posts?

Someone without 2142 confirm this (as in actually testing it out) so we can end this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by [AH1z]Predrag View Post
          operation clean sweep: sound of a cat

gulf of oman: weird voices in the big train station, sounds like ghosts
          No, Op: Clean Sweep has an odd echoing sounds that goes across the water and on some parts of land. THe echoing is usually loud in some areas or soft in others.

Gulf of Oman, is explainable. In the First BF2, before it when live to everyone.
          The train was a veh you can use to drive, but EA took it out and just leaved the train as an objest. You can even see in the sound folder that there are about 5 or 6 train sounds, from the train horn to the train moving on the tracks. Those voices you maybe hearing are most likely echos of the wind, bouncing out of the train or just sticking on the train.

Originally posted by nadicus
          That karkand one always messed me up. Really freaky. The best place is USMC uncappable on the roof above the gas pumps. And make sure you turn up the volume to at least 11.
          There is in karkand 2 different laughs that can be heard.
          There is one where you said and there is one near the train Accident. It may sound like wind at first but when you listen to it, it does sound like an odd laugh.

Originally posted by RYKUU
          very strange never heard it before.
          You have to be alone in a server to hear most of the strange sounds

Originally posted by Tomeis View Post
          and in kubra dam, if there's no gunfire or chat spam, you can hear what sounds like a women humming, or singing. it's actually pretty scary. especially when I first heard it and didn't know it was coming from the game
          It's not of a woman humming, you are close. It more of a sound of a radio humming or of echos. The scaryest maps to be on alone are Karkand, Kubra dam, Ghost town, Midnight Sun, and Night Flight. Night Flight is odd, cuz it is a dark map, but there are weird sounds in it, too It just adds to the "Afraid of the dark" type of thing

Comment

there is a cat sound on ocs and there are voice sounds in the train station on oman which sound pretty creepy

trust me, i checked this stuff, almost every map has some weird sounds

daqing has a female voice talking over a speaker, you can hear it all over the map, mash has some music in that building by the hotel flag and so on

and you dont have to be alone, the sound are still there, they are just harder to hear of course

Comment

there is a cat sound on ocs and there are voice sounds in the train station on oman which sound pretty creepy

trust me, i checked this stuff, almost every map has some weird sounds

daqing has a female voice talking over a speaker, you can hear it all over the map, mash had some music in that building by the hotel flag and so on

and you dont have to be alone, the sound are still there, they are just harder to hear of course
              On Daqing, There is a voice of a woman on a speaker, most likely, she is either specking to the china troops or she is spreading propaganda. I forgot about her, lol

Comment

oh btw theres one on operation harvest which scared the **** out of me

its by the closest flag to USMC main

if you go close to one of the houses there you will hear pigs, it sounds so creepy at first

Comment

oh btw theres one on operation harvest which scared the **** out of me

its by the closest flag to USMC main

if you go close to one of the houses there you will hear pigs, it sounds so creepy at first
                  lol I never knew that. I like Op: Harvest, but the thunder sound along with the glass blowing makes it a bit creepy. Karkand just scrays me to hell and back, if I am alone in a server on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eye_of_god View Post
                    lol I never knew that. I like Op: Harvest, but the thunder sound along with the glass blowing makes it a bit creepy. Karkand just scrays me to hell and back, if I am alone in a server on it.
                    heh yea, well the first time I heard those pigs, it sounded like one of those creepy screamers you see on internet

Comment

heh yea, well the first time I heard those pigs, it sounded like one of those creepy screamers you see on internet
                      lol that's so weird.

Comment

Working...
                      X