Less biased Chopper Poll.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Less biased Chopper Poll.

Patch 1.5 won't have any weapon or armor just water guns.

Comment

Originally posted by ||bfa||variable
      I don't think it's a minority anymore - quite a few people can perform the seat switch with decent effectiveness.

I just hope they stay consistent and do it for bombers too.

yea, you are right....if they do 1 they should do all, cuz u can switch hit in jet's too! rofl =D

Edit: Need_2_kill Your probably right. Either that or water baloons for grenades.

Comment

i think the fix should be:

Allow people to switch seats with ease - but no switching weapons unless a pilot is in the heli. This would keep peoples ability to get in the chopper and switch to gunner position and wait for a pilot if they didn't want to fly.

Comment

Originally posted by P_Static_2
          yea, you are right....if they do 1 they should do all, cuz u can switch hit in jet's too! rofl =D

Edit: Need_2_kill Your probably right. Either that or water baloons for grenades.
          Water cannons and water ballons, but they might nerf that too because the noobs might get wet.

Comment

I disagree with people tking and flying out of bounds and to kill their gunner, but other than that if you get the chopper alone with nobody around you should be able to do it. If they do fix tit they need to do it across the board with jeeps, bombers, blackhawks, boats....etc etc or that might be it.

Comment

Sometimes you just can't get a gunner on a server, if they made it that AA lock remained as long as the helo was occupied that would of sorted it out imo.. I enjoy seatswapping, I also enjoy flying with a gunner too, if it goes it goes, I don't really care..

Comment

Good. I never liked solo piloting noobs.

Comment

Originally posted by pYura
                  Good. I never liked solo piloting noobs.
                  ^^ I never liked crybaby bitches

Comment

Originally posted by P_Static_2
                    ^^ I never liked crybaby bitches
                    then stop crying about them changing the game maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by troybob
                      i think the fix should be:

Allow people to switch seats with ease - but no switching weapons unless a pilot is in the heli. This would keep peoples ability to get in the chopper and switch to gunner position and wait for a pilot if they didn't want to fly.
                      or how about when you switch to the gunner seat your chopper drops like a rock like in DC, and when you switch back to pilot your chopper has to start up again like it did when you first took off.

As it is now, when you switch seats the chopper hovers there for a few minutes than drops, giving the user plenty of time to switch back and gain control of heli. Also when he DOES switch back the chopper instantly reacts to throttle input, making it easier for the pilot to gain control, if there was an engine start up sequence like there was when you first took off, it would be impossible for the pilot to regain control.

Let the whiners have there seatswitching, but if they switch to gunner, they will crash into the side of a mountain.

Comment

I voted good, although I have only seen like 2 people solo pliot and gun, and they were'nt to good.

Comment

Originally posted by troybob
                          then stop crying about them changing the game maybe?
                          Ooohhhh no he didn't!

Comment

Nerf up nerf up nerf up

Comment

Originally posted by $kelet0r
                              tanks and apcs should all have required 2 players to operate them as well from day one
                              OMG!

I thought I was the only one that thinks Tanks should require a 2 man crew!
                              The sad thing is that the masses just don't like teamwork. It's been demonstrated in the industry time and time again. If you put an asset in the game that requires 2 or more players to work together, it will be complained about ("forcing" teamwork) or just not get used.

*sigh*

Comment

theres plenty of teamwork on unranked servers

Comment

Working...
                                X