Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I had an idea re: medic balancing.

It all comes down to Dmg.
    Sure accuracy matters, but with the slight boost the 36C has over the E you'll hardly notice, Plus with it being 3 shot burst youll really never deal with diviation due to the fact theres no spray..just pin point controlled burst..no messing up and laying on the fire button to long and missing..just click, click. 36C/E are closes examples of guns that can snipe the best compared to a sniper rifle, but any gun can "snipe" these guns just make it super easy.

But the real arguement..why does a class with heals, extended sprint, and massive point oppurtunities have similar guns as assualt?
    This is why you see 90% of the infantry population playing medic, its god mode. Have stopping power, accuracy, self heals, revive points, extended sprint so you can hop around and still run.

The best balnce to medics is make them SMG's. Every class has a blance but them..

Comment

really? i kill better with the g36c than i do with the g36e. keep encountering enemies who don't even move and somehow ignore the 10 bursts puffing smoke from their chests, yet the g36c kills them no problem.

Comment

Give the Medic the MP5 that will balance it lol

Comment

man i hate the mp5... i got killed about 6 times with it in one round today, drove me up the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by Consultant01
            Which is why I say toss the medics the carbines, and the Spec Ops the Assault Rifles.

Seemed kind of obvious to me but I can't think of another way to even out the medic a little.

It's my most played class (I think...) so I'm certainly not a medic-hater. Just an idea.

The C is less accurate (even ever so slightly) and the 3 round burst is practically an insta-kill from range.
            I hate to tell you this, but the G36C, G36K, G36E weapons from HK are all carbines except for the MG36.

Comment

They will never make changes on the medic weapons.

I think it would be the best when medics loose the ability to heal themselves.

Comment

After dice/EA nerfed grenade launchers everyone flocked to being a medic. Bring back the old GLs! Or at least bring back the larger explosion radius/make them useful against light vehicles again. I think that would even out the medic : other classes ratio a bit.
                SMGs would be a decent change, but I doubt that's going to happen.

Comment

I dont like nerfing classes. PKM is accurate and powerful still + unlimited ammo/supply (love supplying myself with near infinite nade spam). Sniper rifles are accurate and powerful plus claymores that you cant avoid or disarm. Assault weapons are good (could use a boost tho, I mean they are supposed to be ASSAULT). Spec ops is good. Medic is good. AT and Engineer are useless medium-long range.

Comment

I think this is a great idea , i dont play sepc ops for this reason .

Comment

Medics guns are just as powerful as the ASSAULT guns... now this is just stupid. all assault has over medic is some smoke grenades.... yippie yaye.

Not to mention assault is slower. and can't heal themselves....

dont tell me that assault has armor, because medics can fricken heal themselves!

Comment

Hate to tell you this, but despite all the perceived imbalances for the medic class and how it's basically an über-assault class, I actually do better in combat as assault than I do as medic...

This game has had enough nerfs, we don't need to add the medic class to the list. If anything, we should go with Colony's suggestion of boosting the other classes' weapons rather than nerfing the medic rifles.

Comment

Originally posted by lamri35UK
                          I think its a good idea too. How about being able to choose your players kit ?
                          Oh, hang on a mo, imagine a medic with a PKM?
                          Wait for BF2142....I don't think it matters what I say...DICE won't listen and it falls on deaf ears. I think the best thing to do is to not say anything at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Gav
                            This game has had enough nerfs, we don't need to add the medic class to the list. If anything, we should go with Colony's suggestion of boosting the other classes' weapons rather than nerfing the medic rifles.
                            I agree. You want more points? Get more kills!
                            You want more kills? Get better weapons!

Comment

Working...
                            X