Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why are Battle options so few???

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
    They'll be running as long time as there are players to populate them.
    Or as long as GSP want to provide them

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
      It's because of your filters. I hoped you'd realize that by yourself but it does not seem like it.

Can you read? Did I not mention "5000 servers"?

Comment

Patch 1.41

Comment

Originally posted by ECGNBulletToothT View Post
          There will be BF2 servers for years to come. Just like 1942 and BFV have now. Even if it is only 5 or 6 hundred players like BFV. There will be two or three servers with over twenty people for years to come. I say at least three more years if not more.
          This is doubt. I have played all these games and i can say BFV and 1942 were 10x funner than bf2 why because none cared who there score was or who they were playing with, they got into the round and played as a team, players from these games did't need a fake rank or medal to get it up they played for fun.

As for bf2 living for a long time, players are already leaving and moving onto better games- better implying a general support from the game maker.

I would start playing ranked again if EA/DICE actually got off there fat arses and made some new maps, guns or w/e thus gaining back there reputation and making players buy their new games. I mean come one! DICE frikken made mods on BFV and 1942 could you imagine them doing that for bf2 now? no they are to happy counting their money from us buying this game expecting the same support we got in the old games.

Comment

"As for bf2 living for a long time, players are already leaving and moving onto better games- better implying a general support from the game maker."

LOL no buddy better as in BETTER bf2 isn't that great of a FPS get over it

Comment

Nah bugs and fags aside- all in all bf2 ist really that bad a game.

Comment

Working...
              X