Expert Ground Defense Ribbon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expert Ground Defense Ribbon

Can anyone tell me the best way to get this badge? I've tried commanding in it but I just don't get enought arty kills. I have a feeling I need to be in the fight at the same time I command. I just never seem to be able to get the 20 kills in one round. Thanks.

Re: Expert Ground Defense Ribbon

well, i got it from commanding. join a big server where you can get lots of arty kills and sit in a tow overlooking a strategic spot. then u can get both kills and arty at the same time. it possible to get the 20 kills that way, at least i got mine that way.

Comment

i got mine in a full 64 man karkand server, try to be usmc commander and sit at the ground defense at the left spawn base, just arty the hotel as much as you can, 20 kills is easy that way

If you dont want to be commander however, i think you need to be lucky like a fully loaded apc comes into your path then a fully loaded humvee but how many times does that happen, lol, commander is best idea

Comment

operation clean sweep is where i got mine. just sit at the tow at the tip of the island and blow any boat to smitherines.

Comment

I got my expert support with arty, didnt meant to get it that way, and thats 40 kills,

If u can count the kills to see if ur getting to the number, try playing karkand as mec when u losse all the main land flags the usmc will try to get across the river creating a choke point in the train, there u can get lots of arty kills, same if ur usmc and capture the flags across the river and the mec will try to get their flags back

Try it and tell me if it worked

Comment

Also you can be an engeneer or sniper and drop your mines/claymores and get back to the tow/mounted MG if they take someone out it will count as a GD kill

Comment

Grab a medikit, and crawl up on one of those two towers on Wake at the PLA airbase. Mount the MGs up there, and start shooting the guys coming up that hill. That's how I got veteran.
              Perfect FOV, and many unsuspecting victims who show their heads behind the hill.
              Be aware of snipers and AT - duck frequently to avoid being hit by sniper fire.
              Self-heal if you must and are injured to prolong life

Comment

Working...
              X