Master Sergeant > First Sergeant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master Sergeant > First Sergeant

Hello there First i would like to thank for this great board.. Ive found help here before.. Unusual for me, since i have a past in WOW.. Wich is widely know for beeing the ****tiest community of all time.. Anyway.. Im here cuz i have some ranking probs.. I wanna go from Master Srg. to First Srg.
    To get First Srg. the following should be needed... 20k of global and all basic combat badges.. I now have 26k and all badges in basic and still no rank. So i must overlooking... Something.. I have no idea Well any advice is more than welcome, since im kinda stuck :|: Thanks in advance

Re: Master Sergeant > First Sergeant

it only works if u get all the badges BEFORE u reach the 20000 mark

Comment

sad but true, thank EA for that 1 too

Comment

lol! What the hell.. SO i can get that rank?!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoot
          Hello there First i would like to thank for this great board.. Ive found help here before.. Unusual for me, since i have a past in WOW.. Wich is widely know for beeing the ****tiest community of all time.. Anyway.. Im here cuz i have some ranking probs.. I wanna go from Master Srg. to First Srg.
          To get First Srg. the following should be needed... 20k of global and all basic combat badges.. I now have 26k and all badges in basic and still no rank. So i must overlooking... Something.. I have no idea Well any advice is more than welcome, since im kinda stuck :|: Thanks in advance
          Its an age old problem that im sure half the people on this site have been through or know someone who has, and im afraid theres no solution. You have to have all the necessary badges medals etc BEFORE you reach 20k otherwise you wont make 1st sgt. You got a long wait ahead of you till the next rank im afraid...

Comment

lol! What the hell.. SO i can get that rank?!
            Negatory, Ghostrider.

Comment

You have to be kidding!! That is to funny, that you have to have the badges before hand. I never thought about it, I had just gotton all the basic badges when I hit that point. But for them not to award it because you didn't have them before you got there is lame.

Comment

But start working now. Get the next required badges early so that when the time comes, you will be a Sgt Major instead of Master Gunnery Sgt.

Comment

Damn thats depressing.. Well.. THanks angain for the help.. At least i wont miss the next requirements.. So i guess ill get my next rank around BF 2142... EA seems a tad clueless if you ask me

Comment

Funny enough, Tad Clueless is their senior VP of customer relations.

Comment

Damn that's depressing.. Well.. Thanks again for the help.. At least i wont miss the next requirements.. So i guess ill get my next rank around BF 2142... EA seems a tad clueless if you ask me
                      Well congrats on the promotion anyway. You are now eligible to eat in the officers mess' garbage can area and get first dibs on all scraps on every Monday which lands on an odd date.

Comment

I don't think it's a bad idea that you get certain requirements before you move up to a certain rank. If you don't have them, you don't make the cut.

It's not a big deal anyways, unless you're trying to command. And these days, everyone is because of the change in the war college requirements. So it's really not a big deal that you're not a First Sarge.

Comment

go to bf2s and go down to ranks and it shood tell u what u need for first sarg

Comment

Proud Master Seargent here. Screw running around trying to get girlscout badges. If I were picking a team line up master goes before first everytime.

Your title holds true. Master is > than first.

Comment

I think it's very reasonable to require the badges beforehand. If it wasn't that way, Master Sergeant might as well not even exist. Everyone would be First Sergeant a week or so after they hit Master Sergeant. First Sergeant is a way of saying "Good job! You got your badges early. Here's a little bonus." I think it should stay that way. Besides, basic kit badges are too easy to get. I had all my basic kit badges by Sergeant anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X