This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way of maneuvering enemy aircrafts

I was wanting to know the best trick to maneuver oncoming enemy aircraft rockets. Most of the time i'll drop the heat things whichever its called and then of course he'll dodge through that and then he'll fire his 2 rockets at me and i try to dodge and there is rarely a time when i can dodge, whereas when i do it to other people they dodge it easily.

Re: Best way of maneuvering enemy aircrafts

Sensitivity to max, pitch and yaw on 10
    I use mouse and keyboard and when you turn use the rudder and turn hard with the mouse at the same time.
    Never circle jerk, try elevated 'S' manoeuvres, almost always screws up whoever is following you.

Comment

What do you mean "Circle jerk" and whats an S maneuver?

Comment

Well, a 'circle jerk' is a rather rude water sport involving gangs of young males.

But am sure he doesn't mean that! :nod:

However, I'd like to know the jargon too.

Comment

I bet the "Sensitivity to max, pitch and yaw on 10" is the key.

Comment

try to be random, and not make it ovious what your gonna do, like maybe go to turn right and snap left and up, just try to confuse the enemy and do random things, should work

Comment

Yeah dont get into turning battles, play with the jets strengths. For example with the f35 fly high, as it can go higher than most aircrat in the game.

Comment

btw...if ur in a f35b and the other person is in a j10...u dont have much of a chance if the enemy jet's in a good position

and also...i mite try this...but i thought that putting yaw and pitch at sensitivty 10 makes it harder to use/control the guns on ur jet but idk for sure...have to retry that

Comment

Theres a wonderful post about it somewhere. I may be mistaken but a member named Argamenon or something close to it has spilled all the secrets about ditching incoming missiles using hitbox and hitreg anomalies. I suggest you start searching hard because its well worth the work.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
                    ditching incoming missiles using hitbox and hitreg anomalies.

Too bad there's very little "skill" in this bloody game (in the air) aside from just that.

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
                      Too bad there's very little "skill" in this bloody game (in the air) aside from just that.
                      I must disagree yet I dont want to write 10 paragraphs of text just to proe you wrong. Oh wait! I just did. See my dogfighters guide.

Comment

I must disagree yet I dont want to write 10 paragraphs of text just to proe you wrong. Oh wait! I just did. See my dogfighters guide.
                        BAM!

Comment

What, dodging, replicating all sorts of real manoeuvers, etc?

Once someone in a superior jet gets a lock onto you, and fires, there is very little you can do without resorting to hitbox trickery...

IIRC I did read your guide, but that was long ago.

Comment

Working...
                          X