have you ever seen a padder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: have you ever seen a padder

You kidding me I practily saw the first guy to try to do the knife and shock trick in 1.2. If you havent seen a stat padder yet then soon you probly will.

Comment

Again, who really cares about stat padding? Why is this community so concerned about it? As long as they do it somewhere else, away from me, I honestly dont care about it.

Dont get me wrong, I think stat padding is wrong. But in the general aspect of things, it doesnt matter. Points dont buy skill.

You killing me Smalls.

Comment

Just last night playing SF Devil's Perch, this group of (cG) clan guys were doing the typical kill/revive constantly.

Even after I told them I got several SS and was going to report, they said "ok we'll stop, just having a little fun." Yet sure enough 5 mins later they went back to doing it. Being that it was their own server, nothing could be done. Our clan would track them down and disrupt their padding, but it only delayed them. Reporting is a waste, because nothing will happen... just empty threats.

Stat padding is just pathetic. Yes some say "who cares, let them do it", but it does effect everyone else. Taking the gold away from someone who worked for it by some padder who went 65 and 2 in a matter of a few mins is just f'ed up.

Comment

Originally posted by vesuvan View Post
          Taking the gold away from someone who worked for it by some padder who went 65 and 2 in a matter of a few mins is just f'ed up.
          'nuff said.

Comment

I didnt know BF2 was about getting medals. Wow, you guys are pathetic. How many gold medals do you have to collect to win something?

Well, keep up the hard work, I hope you have something to show for all of the gold medals you earned 3 years from now.

Comment

I think it helps them get girls.

[e-peen extension therapy]Me, all I do is poke them with no hands and feet (notice I didn't say leg).[/e-peen extension therapy]

Comment

To each their own.

Getting awards is just another fun part of the game. They encourage people to try new classes/vehicles. I imagine the majority of BF2 players enjoy the ranking/award system, so no need to flame.

Comment

To each their own.

Getting awards is just another fun part of the game. They encourage people to try new classes/vehicles. I imagine the majority of BF2 players enjoy the ranking/award system, so no need to flame.
                  I really like that system! I have never seen another game do that before BF2!

Comment

To each their own.

The majority of BF2 players WORK in a GAME. Nuff said.

If you play for fun, you get insta-hs skill as a result of your endeavours. If you play for points, you get... a couple of JPEGs, and you're no better off than when you started as evidenced by the 5 zillion Colonel+ people who can't f*cking guide a TV.

Comment

hah yeah. i can shoot good with a TV. I actually only have 38 hours in a helo i think. But still I like to play Wake. And I get in the chopper whenever I can!

Comment

type in "pad" into the bf2 server name slot and press enter

Comment

Yeah, this happed to me once when I first started play. It was Wake Island, I saw my team mate shoot at a guy standing next to me, I said c*&p, turned and shot the guy dead that my own guy was shooting at. Then I realized it was a teamkill, oops... Anyway then the guy turns to me and shoots me, then takes turns reviving the 2 of us and kills us 3 times over. Finally, he got behind and I, not understanding at the time what was going on, killed both of the guys... more teamkills. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a teamkiller, I was just really confused at the time. Needless to say I did not revive anyone. They can play there own little game on there own time, not mine.

Comment

Originally posted by DTPleeoswald View Post
                            this medic comes out of nowhere blows some in me Till I finally opened up a hole clip on his @$$.
                            LOOOOL

Comment

Yea ive seen a few that just drove a vodnik into the river on karkand and kept reparing it. It was stupid because in the round they died 5 times and only got like 20 points while the average person got around 30 points. They all got reset.

Comment

Originally posted by Daestavi View Post
                                Points dont buy skill.
                                But skills buy points. Points buy golds. And when the recognization of that is stolen by a couple of noobs fu(king around with a knife and a pair of paddles then you have the right to be pissed.

Cheers

P.S. I ate dinner and 4 cookies between my last two posts.

Comment

Working...
                                X