Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: have you ever seen a padder

Originally posted by makka99 View Post
    sorry, i just had to get it off my chest. sorry jtf2_darkloop. ill stop bothering you now
    Finally :laugh:

Comment

seen padders, caught padders, knifed padders, got them banned from various servers

Comment

i have a brown smudge on my screen.....why?

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS View Post
          i see em all the time on kark, usually north of gatehouse by the big building or east of US uncap in the plains, quick noobtube to the enemy and then listen to them spam me with sheer hateness for 5 minutes until they get banned for foul language. as with the Engy badge, you simply cannot get it on a 32/32 map or a 64/64 map without padding it, so not enough time, (expert that is, no i do not have it, never padded for it) EA fukked this badge up big time, its retarded the time it takes for one repair point, i fixed BOTH arty installations earlier today taking a good 4/5 minutes or so, and got ONE lousy point. also the damn wrench use bar is to damn fast, and forever to recharge. another thing patches overlooked, since the beginning of the game.
          sorry about that but it is possible to get that badge without padding try a 32 man or even 24 man server with vehicles on warlord, got it the second time i tried, all you need is LUCK you have to be lucky that the other team there sf's keep blowing up your assets, i had mine exp repair badge the last few seconds of the match with tickets like 150-0 so we were losing all the times the round could have take longer if we had some flags capped. But i admit repair points are the hardest points to get

Comment

I see them all the time.

Get them on all servers and game styles.

here's one caught on our server that I just submitted for a reset to EA.

along with a video snippet from the server demo. It's 18 megs... so high speed peeps only....lol

:salute:

Comment

^Thats not stats padding, its glitching. Still resetable from EA.

Comment

I consider it the same thing.

I have seen multiple people ( medic- support- assault ) in a building like this where they get mega kills and no deaths- thus raising thier K/D ratio amoung other things like being able to get badges that might require usage of explosives...etc...

I know most distinguish between padding and glitching... but I don't

Comment

Coolest thing Ive ever seen was a padder in an unranked server with 2000+ tickets. He tripped the boat upside down and was repairing for the whole round, one and a half hours at least. In the end he came out with more points than I did in the jet.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
                    Coolest thing Ive ever seen was a padder in an unranked server with 2000+ tickets. He tripped the boat upside down and was repairing for the whole round, one and a half hours at least. In the end he came out with more points than I did in the jet.

LOLASAURUS REX

Comment

Originally posted by Beerbob View Post
                      I consider it the same thing.
                      Then you are an idiot.

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty View Post
                      Does Sir even play the game anymore or get off catching padders/exploiters/KnP players?

Comment

Huh? you get points for repairing unmaned vehicles

i never repair....................in fact i have less than 10 repair points :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by Death Merchant
                          Huh? you get points for repairing unmaned vehicles

i never repair....................in fact i have less than 10 repair points :shock:
                          And your sig is that of a jet...

The plot thickens

Comment

Originally posted by makka99 View Post
                            sorry, i just had to get it off my chest. sorry jtf2_darkloop. ill stop bothering you now
                            Hey man, I dont anymore. Not since Sergeant. And I dont care. Its only a game. Some people blow this stuff way out of porportion. But yeah I dont pad no more. 33,000 something points will take me like three months i guess. But i dont know?
                            I play 24/7 wake alot, using the PLA Type-95 and shiiit
                            I just play for fun. Sometimes the points come sometimes they dont. But nonetheless its all good.

Whats the point of padding on an unranked server? Its a waste of an hour and a half!!

Comment

Originally posted by JTF2_darkloop View Post
                              Whats the point of padding on an unranked server? Its a waste of an hour and a half!!
                              Dont ask me. Whats even funnier is that the next round he was back behind the carrier and the guys at MEC were so jealous that they were making APC missions there to stop him from padding. He came third that round. With nearly 600 points in repairs.

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
                              LOLASAURUS REX
                              That made me chuckle

Comment

It's been some time that I witnessed or detected anyone stat-padding...

On the same topic, does anyone have the idea that the padder is exercising "self-sexual pleasure" when you spot him under a flipped boat at a hidden or far away place? It seems like it to me >_>

Comment

Working...
                                X