Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are some admins against Jihad Jeeping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why are some admins against Jihad Jeeping?

The best way to jihad and not get kicks is to not kill yourself.
    Just jump out of your car before you hit your target and blow them up without killing yourself. I got gold for doing it one time on a AF server.
    Safe Jihading FTW!

Comment

Jihading is gay, sorry my friend used to do it all the time even though i was in hte humvee with him lol, kinda gets me pissed :/

Comment

Wait is Jihad jeeping like when you put a bunch of C4 on it then get in the jeep drive up to like a tank and then jump out while the jeep goes into the tank and blows it up (C4 making this happen)? I did that like once and this guy got all p!$$y with me and said I could be kicked for doing it again.

Comment

What some of you fail to realize is that if I don't kill myself in the process then Allah would not be proud.

I really do not care about my K/D ratio (which is usually good when I suicide Jihad jeep). It's purely fun to me. And I'm in a way contributing to team by saving their lives by sacrificing my own.

Comment

Originally posted by FBmantis
            I'll add that I admin a community that is pretty focused on a more realistic environment so my viewpoint is definitely not the norm. We don't even run a vanilla server anymore...we have moved onto mods.
            I don't know if someone already brought this up but what's not realistic about a Jihad jeep? Have you payed attention to the news at all? That's why we call it a jihad jeep.

Your using up vehicles that are meant for transport purposes. While some maps have tons of fast movers other maps can potentially be short on them and so your screwing the part of your team that just wants to get around the map.
            Sure it's primarily for transport but what better way to help your team than to die killing off that pesky tank whore who happens to always be in a tank?

Negation of the AT kit. Why bother playing the proper AT kit when you can just take the easy route?
            It doesn't at all, this is probably your flimziest argument so I don't know why I'm bothering. Not only is the AT kit extremely affective against armor but it acts as a deterrent against choppers and tanks alike. You don't get this deterrent factor out of Jihad jeeps. Besides the point, if you're any good with the AT then you're hoping for a tank whore.

Your not playing as terrorists. BF2 deals with major armies(real or fictional) that would never use such tactics.
            You must mean vBF2 correct? Because you can play 'insurgents' in SF and we all know what 'insurgents' in Iraq like to do. It doesn't matter though, your argument is based on the pretense that this game can and should be 100% realistic. It isn't, time to get over it.

Comment

Anybody who can't get 2 Jihad Jeep kills with a single Spec-op's life, isn't worthy to call himself a Jihadist. Learn to do it right you lazy sods, you make all of us real Jihadists look bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka View Post
                Anybody who can't get 2 Jihad Jeep kills with a single Spec-op's life, isn't worthy to call himself a Jihadist. Learn to do it right you lazy sods, you make all of us real Jihadists look bad.
                Well technically if you don't kill yourself then it isn't a Jihad.

Comment

Actually if you look at the Koran, yes it is. There's alot of Jihad in there.

Comment

Suicide is against the Qu'ran, and the idea of a real holy war does not revolve around Suicide. Don't let Osama distort the image. He apparently hates Muslims more than Americans.

Those of us who Jihad properly will be rewarded with a decent K/D ratio, and we all know how important a good K/D Ratio is, when you're trying to impress those 40 virgins we get rewarded with when we die in the fight for Allah's holy land.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahab~Ahab View Post
                      I don't know if someone already brought this up but what's not realistic about a Jihad jeep? Have you payed attention to the news at all? That's why we call it a jihad jeep.

I don't see many U.S. Marines doing it. However in the Project reality mod there is a jihad pickup that is rigged to blow already just beep the horn or something. Plus a jihad Mack Truck with a 500lb bomb on the back where the trailer would be. Goes off with the horn too I think. And only the insurgents get to use them.

Comment

Originally posted by LightBred View Post
                        5 more not 6
                        Ah yes, 5, now that would explain why I keep blowing myself up! Well spotted :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka
                          Suicide is against the Qu'ran, and the idea of a real holy war does not revolve around Suicide.
                          That's one interpretation, thousands of Islamic terrorists prove that the highest pursuit in Islam is to die fighting for your religion. If you're depressed and feel like ending it, that's against Islam.

Don't let Osama distort the image. He apparently hates Muslims more than Americans.
                          He holds a particular hatred for Israeli jews. But he generally hates infidels of all nationalities, even Saudi. And yes...he hates Shiite Muslims. I don't think he hates Sunnis though... and he even likes some Americans.

Take for instance Adam Gadahn or Whitney Houston.

This is of course assuming that he's still alive, for which there is no proof.

Those of us who Jihad properly will be rewarded with a decent K/D ratio, and we all know how important a good K/D Ratio is, when you're trying to impress those 40 virgins we get rewarded with when we die in the fight for Allah's holy land.
                          Peace be upon he who smotes the infidel tank whore.

Comment

That's one interpretation, thousands of Islamic terrorists prove that the highest pursuit in Islam is to die fighting for your religion. If you're depressed and feel like ending it, that's against Islam.
                            Any brand of suicide is against the Qu'ran. Their interpretation is an abomination of their very religion, and they deserve to be vilified for their evil.

Anything less is an insult to Religion everywhere.

(P.S. I'm not affiliated to any particular religion, but I do see the importance of religion in everyday life.)

He holds a particular hatred for Israeli jews. But he generally hates infidels of all nationalities, even Saudi. And yes...he hates Shiite Muslims. I don't think he hates Sunnis though... and he even likes some Americans.
                            More Muslims have died in Al-queda based IED's in Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, Pakistan and Jordan; than Americans and Israeli's world-wide. Shi'ite, or Sunni, it doesn't matter. Osama's goons'll kill em' if they get in their way.

I'm not sure if Al-queda has a part in Iraq, but considering the huge death count for Shi'ite, Sunni and Kurdish people, it's almost mind-boggling to see how much Muslims seem to hate each other.

As for him liking some Americans? I guess theres no accounting for taste in his choices.

I'd rather lust for Halle Barre.

This is of course assuming that he's still alive, for which there is no proof.
                            I hope he is, so the Americans can catch him. Everybody likes a happy ending.

I'd like a happy ending where the bad guy gets horrifically tortured.

Peace be upon he who smotes the infidel tank whore.
                            Peace be unto you too, Message Board Imam. :salute:

Comment

Where there is a jeep to be driven, a tank-whoring spawn-raping point-whoring admin to be pissed off, and the blessed Spec Ops kit (PBUH), armed with an explosive message from God, an infidel shall die in a fiery explosion.

Comment

Any brand of suicide is against the Qu'ran. Their interpretation is an abomination of their very religion, and they deserve to be vilified for their evil.
                                Thankfully most Muslims hold the same interpretation, unfortunately a large minority have a different view on things. But what really is the true interpretation of Islam? (if any)

Osama's goons'll kill em' if they get in their way.
                                Very true.

I'd rather lust for Halle Barre.
                                Ditto.

I'd like a happy ending where the bad guy gets horrifically tortured.
                                We can only hope. Except even if we did capture him, every one would throw a cry baby hissy fit when we threw him in Gitmo. He'd have to get a trial and everything... better if we just put a warhead down on top of him.

But I think he's already dead, pretty sick guy...both metaphoricaly and literally.

Peace be unto you too, Message Board Imam.
                                Durka Durka TBF2 akbar.

Comment

Working...
                                X