Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are some admins against Jihad Jeeping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are some admins against Jihad Jeeping?

I've been kicked from servers for doing it. But why? There's no benefit to me, I gain a point, then lose one for killing myself. But I really hate Tanks or APCs who just sit there and kill everything that gets in their way. How much of a ***** do you have to be to have 4 guys in 4 APC's getting a flag? Honestly, you should get points for helping the team by sacrificing yourself to Allah and killing a tank. :laugh:

And secondly, why do people steal my Jihad ATVs? I'm right next to it, putting C4 on it and then someone on my team takes it. I say "No sir. No sir" over and over again and they go away. I then blow them up (fun times).

Re: Why are some admins against Jihad Jeeping?

because it's easy kills and admins are too whiny to die. i too do it when people are spawn camping with armor.

people steal it because they want a car. they probably dont think that you will blow them to smitherines(which is of no benefit to you)

Comment

If your not benefiting from it then your not doing it correctly, your not supposed to kill yourself.

You have now inspired me to go and play road to jalalalabad and button hook some tanks with a jeep!

Comment

if u do it right u shouldnt have to kill ur self. it all takes timing. but yeah i dont see why admins would care for jihad jeeping. it mite be an easy kill...but being in a jet or tank is even easier to kill ppl with

Comment

Because they like to sit behind spawns. Then boast about how much they "owned"

Comment

It's just another silly rule made by noob admins. Oh and it isn't just one kill either, I've blown up entire squads with this tactic...I love it.

Even better is when you load the transport on Mashtuur up with C4. I use it to take out high value targets like tanks and grey flags. You'd be surprised how many people you can kill with suicide tactics.

In the picture below, the hole in the bridge is where the tank was. The guy was kept crying about me ramming his tank but I couldn't care less. He was just mad that he died....just like everyone else is.

Of course sometimes you don't even get credit for the kill with the chopper... sometimes it even attributes all the people you killed to a teamkill...by one of the people you just killed. :laugh:

Comment

YOU GET KICKED BECAUSE YOU ARE A ******* !
              fkin jihadi

Comment

You can also do it where you kill yourself and the tank and both gets points.

I f the vehicle is damaged enough to explode, then ram with c4 gives the enemy a kill and you a kill. Both getting two points.

In BF2 SF, you can put c4 on a 4 wheeler, ram a tank, and both the tank and you get 2 points.

You can also do it where you kill yourself and the tank and both gets points.

I f the vehicle is damaged enough to explode, then ram with c4 gives the enemy a kill and you a kill. Both getting two points.

In BF2 SF, you can put c4 on a 4 wheeler, ram a tank, and both the tank and you get 2 points

Comment

Jihad jeeping is one of the coolest thing in BF2 and I dont mind dying to it. It shows how people can think of new tactics without really exploiting the game mechanics. A racing specops in a car on a suicide mission. 10 points!

Admins who kick are kids who cant deal with it. Theyd ban bullets too if they could.

Comment

There is nothing like zooming along in a DPV packed with C4, when you see a tank. It takes skill and good car control to dodge the tank shells, but when you get there and you have taken out the tank, its a good feeling.

Comment

yup i have to find non admined servers to jihad on as the admins give u warnings and bans.
                      but **** when u go at c4 buggies properly, u can keep enemy tanks out of the game

Comment

I'm not going to argue this opinion nor try to convince anyone to think the same way. Don't waste your time flaming. I'm simply answering the topics question and I'll add that I admin a community that is pretty focused on a more realistic environment so my viewpoint is definitely not the norm. We don't even run a vanilla server anymore...we have moved onto mods.

Why are some admins against Jihad Jeeping?
                        - Your using up vehicles that are meant for transport purposes. While some maps have tons of fast movers other maps can potentially be short on them and so your screwing the part of your team that just wants to get around the map.

- Negation of the AT kit. Why bother playing the proper AT kit when you can just take the easy route?

- Your not playing as terrorists. BF2 deals with major armies(real or fictional) that would never use such tactics.

Comment

Jihad jeeping is real lame. Easy kill.

Comment

the way i see it, if the tank whore is stupid enough to just sit there all day shooting from a distance he deserves to be jihadded.

there is nothing cheap about it, its your fault if you get taken out by one for sucking in a tank and not shooting him with your cannon first.

Comment

Originally posted by jackall.22
                              the way i see it, if the tank whore is stupid enough to just sit there all day shooting from a distance he deserves to be jihadded.

there is nothing cheap about it, its your fault if you get taken out by one for sucking in a tank and not shooting him with your cannon first.
                              Your theory is flawed in the fact that a tank must sit there all day shooting from a distance. Using the Jihad can wipe a tank out anytime anywhere. They can be on the move, moving around, or camping. The jeep is much faster than the tank.

Comment

Working...
                              X