Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are some admins against Jihad Jeeping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why are some admins against Jihad Jeeping?

ya i get annoyed when pl jihaad jeep and die.....it just shows they have no skill period...if ur gonna jihaad, u put two C4s on the front bumper of a fast moving vehicle (FAV/DPV).....switch to the detonator...........then u speed towards the armor at top speed......then u bail and let the buggy ghost ride into the tank and u detonate....points for u...none for tank....now u can put two more C4s on another buggy, and meet that same armor on the way from its spawn.....

if you die from a C4-buggy, you should be kicked because your just being an asshat and really really really really really suck at it and just end up pissing everyone off

if you dont die, you got kicked for destroying the admin's precious tank and his KDR

Comment

Anyone else notice the sad tendency to call anything that kills you... "takes no skill"?

Jihading is fun, its improvised and its effective. Damn good way to ruin a tanker whos going past his 30:0 score, dont you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
        Anyone else notice the sad tendency to call anything that kills you... "takes no skill"?

Jihading is fun, its improvised and its effective. Damn good way to ruin a tanker whos going past his 30:0 score, dont you think?
        ya i said that, but its true....

if someone cant survive from their own tactic then they have demonstrated their lack of skill at employing such tactic.....any idiot can kill himself and take one, maybe two guys with him...

its exactly the same as ramming, with a jet.....no skill...

(i personally suck at jets, and cant even ram a damn thing lol)

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp

if someone cant survive from their own tactic then they have demonstrated their lack of skill at employing such tactic.....any idiot can kill himself and take one, maybe two guys with him...

exacly what I was gonna say

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post

Some of us are not calling 'anything' or 'everything' that kills us 'no skill'. However, there is no denying that certain strategies to kill others takes less skill than others.

Spamming nades at one target (perhaps 10 in succession) for 1 kill takes less skill than the same target dodging your 10 nades and shooting you in the face.

Playing the engineer class and getting top score takes more skill than getting top score with the medic class.

Flying a jet into a helicopter takes less skill than shooting it down with the plane guns or rockets, and avoiding collision for the get away.

These are only 3 examples, but are proven, common-sense facts.

As in C4 use, it takes more skill for a spec ops to sneak up to a tank, plant 2 c4s on it, and detonate, then to simply ram it Jihad style.

Comment

I steel jihad jeeps all the time. When ever I can which is not that often. Never really did an ATV but I digress. They usually jump in the jeep with me. Hoping I get out soon I guess. But the thing is I steel it knowing what they want and drive it to enemy armor. I just think it if funny thinking the guy is first yelling at his screen GET THE **** OUT OF MY JEEP. Then they see I am heading right at an enemy tank and they must be like O **** GOTTA BLOW THE C4. :laugh: Just makes me chuckle that's all. Most times we are both killed by the tank. Even funnier. :laugh:

Comment

What you define as "less skill", I define as the "best possible option with the least danger to myself". Which goes for a wide array of tactics employed in BF2. Luckily some of us are not so picky about changing the gameplay of all just so that we would play in our own comfort zones.

Fcking kids.

Comment

I think people blow up with their jeeps intentionally. Why jump out and survive, if it takes a minute to find another jeep ? You can die, spawn in 15 seconds with your fresh jeep, and go find another tank.

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
                    if u do it right u shouldnt have to kill ur self. it all takes timing. but yeah i dont see why admins would care for jihad jeeping. it mite be an easy kill...but being in a jet or tank is even easier to kill ppl with
                    I agree. Jets hardly get shot down, Tanks can be blown up. But compared to a jeep. They have the advantage. I say Jihad all the way. Do it! Who really cares. Its whiny ppl who dont like dying. Meh I dont see a Jihad jeeper having any advantage over a tank or APC, the tank or APC can blow the jeep up before it even reaches its target right?

=JTF2=

Comment

Hell you can even use the MG to kill the driver long before it reaches the tank. It doesnt take skill to get yourself killed. It takes some skill to stay alive. Also, who said view keys are for jets only? Ive got my mouse mapped for land vehicles to give me rear and flyby views.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp

o rly and what makes you think ppl suicide by accident? i aim to kill myself everytime so i respawn with a new buggy

Originally posted by markan dorka View Post
                        I think people blow up with their jeeps intentionally. Why jump out and survive, if it takes a minute to find another jeep ? You can die, spawn in 15 seconds with your fresh jeep, and go find another tank.
                        didnt spot this, but yes exactly that.

Comment

Originally posted by zipp0r
                          o rly and what makes you think ppl suicide by accident? i aim to kill myself everytime so i respawn with a new buggy

lol......it may be an intentional suicide or whatever, but it just shows lack of brain use.....or laziness.....it also shows that you dont have any skills in this tactic...

personally, i find its quicker to survive, and get another vehicle, closer by, plant an aditional 2 C4s on it, and meet that same armor closer to its spawn point, blow it up, live long enough to re-arm and if i want, do it again.....

the way you suggest is the noobs assinine way not only do you have to wait to respawn, chances are you have to wait for your vehicle to respawn too, and you'll most likely end up meeting that armor in the exact same spot, where it will be expecting you, giving you less chance of killing it again...

if you choose to suicide, you should be removed from the server, and you should be called a noob until my throat is dry and horse......whether you choose to or not, if you suicide, you look stupid and skill-less..because lets face it, its a hell of a lot easier to do it and not live....and if you dont try, chances are its because you KNOW you will fail, most likely because you suck and are a noob :shock::yay:

Comment

wow you really are stupid.

Comment

He trashes your tank. Spawns 10 seconds later. Buggy spawns 20 seconds after he spawns. He roams at you and he didnt move more than 10 metres. Whats there not to like? Some of us prefer fun and joy over KDR and extra work.

Comment

Originally posted by jackall.22
                                the way i see it, if the tank whore is stupid enough to just sit there all day shooting from a distance he deserves to be jihadded.
                                Agreed.

Comment

Working...
                                X