Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are some admins against Jihad Jeeping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why are some admins against Jihad Jeeping?

because its fun.

Comment

I am an admin in our clan, we authorise it.

Also, the ones who don't, just think that because they are admin that they cannot die, as they are "God" of the server.

If you're gona "Jihad", just so you know it hurts your K/D more then his, also, if you bail out first, as I said, you live, but he is dead.

Ahem, lemme make a "guide"

Place C4 on the car, the more C4 the less farther you have to be to blow the target, (usually 2 C4 is needed to blow a Tank/APC).

Now, find a target, prefferably, drive up from behind it.

Drive very fast, then, depending on speen jump out at a certain distance to let car "glide" to target, then, press that shiney botton that gives pain. And you have 2 more points

Realy Short simple guide, I probably shouldn't have posted it, as I think some1 might flame me...

Comment

I've started becoming OK with non suicidal Jihad jeeping. The only time I actually screw up is when there's a tank at the hill going down to the Construction site on Warlord.

Comment

I have moved on to Jihad blackhawking.

much more unexpected and a fun show to put on for my teammates

Comment

If you don`t kill yourself, it is not jihad-jeeping/chopper/jet.
            Simply the most fun thing to do in BF2.
            Don`t care what others think, I will keep on using cars, transport choppers, jets for my suicide runs.

Comment

Meh,
              I think it's an OK tactic but I think it would be funnier if only the insurgents in SF would be allowed to do it.
              I don't see many ppl doing it anyway (huh, I play IO most of the times).
              But some clan mates are getting pretty good in jihading and earning the expert explosive with it. which is way smarter than dropping clays at Karkand

FipZ

Comment

Originally posted by LoganT View Post
                I've been kicked from servers for doing it. But why? There's no benefit to me, I gain a point, then lose one for killing myself. But I really hate Tanks or APCs who just sit there and kill everything that gets in their way. How much of a ***** do you have to be to have 4 guys in 4 APC's getting a flag? Honestly, you should get points for helping the team by sacrificing yourself to Allah and killing a tank. :laugh:

And secondly, why do people steal my Jihad ATVs? I'm right next to it, putting C4 on it and then someone on my team takes it. I say "No sir. No sir" over and over again and they go away. I then blow them up (fun times).
                I don't understand what the big deal is myself. Even in early BF2 when admins didn't care, the fact was there were not that many doing it all the time.

When I was in armor, I'd be JJ'ed from time to time, I didn't care. It was usually the same name doing it. All it took to counter such action was 'situational awareness' and see that name in a jeep coming at you again. Then you take him out. If you couldn't you just abandon, spin around and fire a rocket into him before he can even reach his target.

These are just whiny admins who don't have the skill to counter such a move.

There's no benefit to me, I gain a point, then lose one for killing myself.
                You don't have to die yourself, if you practice the timing of it all.

Note: I don't JJ much, it got boring pretty fast. But once in awhile it can be fun.

Comment

I'll throw my bit in here too - like I've said in other posts:

If it's in the game, i should be in the game.

BF2 isn't a reality mod or prep for real combat. It's a fricken game. And like all computer games, it's got slack (e.g. bunny hopping) and novel ways to do things (i.e. jihad jeeping).

My vote's for innovation. :nod:

Comment

Originally posted by RUDEnKRUDE View Post
                    I'll throw my bit in here too - like I've said in other posts:

If it's in the game, i should be in the game.

BF2 isn't a reality mod or prep for real combat. It's a fricken game. And like all computer games, it's got slack (e.g. bunny hopping) and novel ways to do things (i.e. jihad jeeping).

My vote's for innovation. :nod:
                    Tell that to the ROE, who decided that it's okay to not allow people to attack uncaps, and all other sorts of ridiculous, stupid-*** rules that were not present at game release - and everyone did fine. The whiners changed all that.

Now I can be kicked at any time for the way I play the game

Comment

Sometimes, you come up against a Tank Whore who is just so deadly that playing as an Anti-Tank is the same as painting a bullseye on your arse.

Thats when you cram an FAV loaded to the brim with C4 up his track.

I know this, because I'm usually the Tank Whore who feels the pain of such Improvised Explosive Vehicles.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Culo
                        If your not benefiting from it then your not doing it correctly, your not supposed to kill yourself.

!
                        Ah untrue grasshopper. Whenever I jihad on Jalabad I always type in ;-) on screen just to annoy the victim more. They often say "You idiot you are not meant to die....you noob"

But all dedicated jihad jeepers on Jalabad know you are wasting good jihading time if you live through the experience as by dying you are...

1) Back at the US home base where there is a new jeep waiting for you.
                        2) Now have 6 new C4's to pllay with.

If you live you are in the middle of nowhere with no car and no C4! What good is that!

Comment

Originally posted by an_evil_dwarf View Post
                          Ah untrue grasshopper. Whenever I jihad on Jalabad I always type in ;-) on screen just to annoy the victim more. They often say "You idiot you are not meant to die....you noob"

But all dedicated jihad jeepers on Jalabad know you are wasting good jihading time if you live through the experience as by dying you are...

If you live you are in the middle of nowhere with no car and no C4! What good is that!
                          5 more not 6

Comment

I've been kicked from servers for doing it. But why? There's no benefit to me, I gain a point, then lose one for killing myself. But I really hate Tanks or APCs who just sit there and kill everything that gets in their way. How much of a ***** do you have to be to have 4 guys in 4 APC's getting a flag? Honestly, you should get points for helping the team by sacrificing yourself to Allah and killing a tank. :laugh:

And secondly, why do people steal my Jihad ATVs? I'm right next to it, putting C4 on it and then someone on my team takes it. I say "No sir. No sir" over and over again and they go away. I then blow them up (fun times).

do it the right way and admins prolly wont hate you that much

it prolly wont be called jihading but why kill ur self in the process when u dont have to

Comment

Originally posted by an_evil_dwarf View Post

Try using 2 C4's per vehicle, and you'll find you can get two Jihads per life.

Thats a 2:1 K/D ratio, rather than 1:1 or worse.

Vehicles aren't that hard to find on Jihad heavy stages like Ghost Town or Jalalabad anyways. If things take a turn for the worse, you can always make a squad and lock it, and start spamming your commander for a Vehicle Drop.

Comment

F admins, Viva La Revalucion!

Comment

Working...
                                X